✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-23] Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam, Netherlands

stephen

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll still pay it though, cause I do want to see them... just a bit of shame. I paid less when I had GA tickets for U2 this year - and that was in a much smaller venue! Hope they'll bring a big show to go with it - otherwise I don't really see why they felt the need to go this much higher this time around.

This is the one I've been waiting for! I hope I'm able to grab a couple of tickets, the ticketmaster waiting list is absolutely shit so I should be keeping my fingers crossed. And as far as the prices go, I don't really mind the increase. Coldplay are at a stage in their career where doing all the popular tracks within the usual 20 track setlist isn't possible anymore. So I'm hoping that this price increase means we'll have longer (26 songs or so) setlists.

Since there isn't one scheduled in Belgium (yet) I'm trying to go to this one and/or Berlin.

My working schedule is pretty catastrophic in June. :(

And my hopes are still up for a Werchter Boutique early July, but that is a festival.

Since there isn't one scheduled in Belgium (yet) I'm trying to go to this one and/or Berlin.

My working schedule is pretty catastrophic in June. :(

And my hopes are still up for a Werchter Boutique early July, but that is a festival.

They play Wembley on the 18th, Amsterdam ArenA on the 23rd and Olympiastadion Berlin on the 29th. I seriously doubt they're leaving those gaps between the shows as they are. I think they'll do a second Amsterdam ArenA show and one in Antwerp somewhere along those dates as well.

If they come to Belgium I guess it will be in het Boudewijnstadion (capacity = 50000) or Werchter.

Previous editions of Werchter Boutique were on 18/06/2013 - 28/05/2012 - 10/07/2010 - 11/07/2009.

I don't know about Antwerp, het Sportpaleis has a capacity of 18500.

SP is pretty much my second home so I really would be happy if that would be on the tour agenda. :)

Btw, I've heard that the sound in the Amsterdam Arena is not really great?

If they come to Belgium I guess it will be in het Boudewijnstadion (capacity = 50000) or Werchter.

Previous editions of Werchter Boutique were on 18/06/2013 - 28/05/2012 - 10/07/2010 - 11/07/2009.

I don't know about Antwerp, het Sportpaleis has a capacity of 18500.

SP is pretty much my second home so I really would be happy if that would be on the tour agenda. :)

Btw, I've heard that the sound in the Amsterdam Arena is not really great?

Right! I had some sort of brain fart and thought the Koning Boudewijnstation was in Antwerp. That should've been Brussels of course!

And as far as the sound in the Amsterdam ArenA goes, you're absolutely right. It's okay, but that's about it. It's far from great. The sound in i.e. Gelredome, Ahoy and especially Ziggo Dome is much better, but they don't have the capacity to host (seats and field combined) 68.000 people.