✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Forums Changelog

stephen

• 3 weeks later...
Start to queue as early as possible if you want to get to the front ! There is no early enough, some die-hard fans are usually already there at 7 am in the morning.

Hello again!! I am new in all this and I have a e-ticket for COLDPLAY Concert in PARIS on Saturday 15.July. I'll sell it same price as they came out for 67,50 eur. Do you know anybody interested? I could send it by email. thank you again. Leire

Hello again!! I am new in all this and I have a e-ticket for COLDPLAY Concert in PARIS on Saturday 15.July. I'll sell it same price as they came out for 67,50 eur. Do you know anybody interested? I could send it by email. thank you again. Leire

I don't know anyone but this is not the appropriate thread anyway; try posting your offers here https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/ticket-exchange-face-value-sales.105257/page-19 and/or here https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/2017-7-15-stade-de-france-paris-france.107890/page-6

Good luck !

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

I have updated the core of the forum so that it should now be much more stable and faster. Things like logging in with Twitter and Google have been fixed. You can now react to posts along with the traditional like. Also, a featured post has been added to the homepage that allows you to keep up to date with Coldplay news!

Let me know if you guys like the changes and please leave feedback

• Like 5
  • Wow 1

I have updated the core of the forum so that it should now be much more stable and faster. Things like logging in with Twitter and Google have been fixed. You can now react to posts along with the traditional like. Also, a featured post has been added to the homepage that allows you to keep up to date with Coldplay news!

Let me know if you guys like the changes and please leave feedback

Interesting new design !

Is the Reaction score the same as the number of likes ? Or do reactions other than likes exist ?

• Administrators

Interesting new design !

Is the Reaction score the same as the number of likes ? Or do reactions other than likes exist ?

Reaction score is the exact same as the old like score. Just hover over the like button and other reactions will come up

• Wow 1

• Administrators

Coldplaying's design looks refreshing. Works a lot faster. Definitely worth the wait!

That's good to hear, thank you :) I've been super busy this year and have a lot of free time lately and I've been meaning to do this

• Like 1

• Administrators

Amazing work [uSER=100956]@Stephen[/uSER]. Love the color and it does load faster and smoother. I've been busy for quite sometime now, been through a lot as well... but it's good to be back here. :)

Yeah, 2019 hasn't been the best year so far but things are starting to look up. Hence this beautiful redesign :laughing:

• Like 1

• Administrators

I dont mind the redesign, but is there an option to change the skin at all? Im sure its just something I have to get used to.

Keep it up Stephen!

Unfortunately no, the whole core of the forum has been upgraded and the previous themes and add ons are no longer available.

• Administrators

Hello, now im getting some odd formatting issues with the site that wasnt there before. Not sure if its just me, or something changed on your end.

I think I’m having the same issue as you but send on a screenshot if you can. A patch is coming soon