✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What are you eating?

Jedi Leo

Coldplay or Chocolate?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Coldplay or Chocolate?

I dont you know guys...but I looooove food! Im thinking Im not the only one... :sneaky:

I do enjoy the "What are you thinking" thread. Its nice to post small things from our non-Coldplay related daily life to share with other Coldplayers , so why not food? :) It´s not only nice to see, but maybe we get inspiration from each other on new dishes :)

So share what you´re eating right now! :) Pictures are welcome as well!

I added a little poll so you can test yourself and see if you´re a true Coldplay fan. *lol*

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a hard question!!!! I won't answer it!!!

Maybe I'm not a true Coldplay fan :bigcry:

Yes....its that ultimate test isn't it? hehe Im pretty sure I already failed it LOL

If its any consolation I dont think Chris would choose Coldplay *LOOOOL*

I just warmed up some left over lasagna we got from a local pasta place after going out for dinner last night. Full of gluten and cheese, neither of which I should have, but it's worth the digestive problems later. It's so tasty and delicious!! And it's only something I get once in a great while so ... treat yo' self!

• Like 1

Yes....its that ultimate test isn't it? hehe Im pretty sure I already failed it LOL

If its any consolation I dont think Chris would choose Coldplay *LOOOOL*

lol, there should be an option that says "both" how can we separate Coldplay and chocolate? That’s a crime!

Full of gluten and cheese, neither of which I should have, but it's worth the digestive problems later. It's so tasty and delicious!! And it's only something I get once in a great while so ... treat yo' self!

LOL I hear ya! Ive not eaten a lasagna in 3 years. Im allergic to gluten, so I must always steer clear. I get more than digestive problems if I even touch it, my brain just goes MIA for a whole day too haha Lets just say there is hell to pay, so I never make an exception, however I do make it for cheese sometimes :) And also Im gorging on gluten free pizzas and pasta now that Im in the USA haha :)

Luckily there are more and more gluten alternatives for us :clap:

LOL I hear ya! Ive not eaten a lasagna in 3 years. Im allergic to gluten, so I must always steer clear. I get more than digestive problems if I even touch it, my brain just goes MIA for a whole day too haha Lets just say there is hell to pay, so I never make an exception, however I do make it for cheese sometimes :) And also Im gorging on gluten free pizzas and pasta now that Im in the USA haha :)

Luckily there are more and more gluten alternatives for us :clap:

There's lots of gluten free options here, and I love it! Just be careful with that, just because it SAYS it's gluten free may not mean that it is. I work in a pizzeria right now which deals with high gluten baking flower to make the dough almost daily, and they do make gluten-free pizzas and cannolis. We had a customer have a reaction to one of the gluten free cannolis not too long ago, I think this person had a straight up wheat allergy, more than just being a celiac, but the point still stands, be careful. I would hate for you to have a reaction like that!

And I'm just sensitive to gluten and found out I was lactose intolerant when I was about 7. I can handle it ... but it's still going to give me a digestive upset. I'm terrified of it getting worse! I'm too much of a sucker for pastas and sweets.

• Like 1

There's lots of gluten free options here, and I love it! Just be careful with that, just because it SAYS it's gluten free may not mean that it is. I work in a pizzeria right now which deals with high gluten baking flower to make the dough almost daily, and they do make gluten-free pizzas and cannolis. We had a customer have a reaction to one of the gluten free cannolis not too long ago, I think this person had a straight up wheat allergy, more than just being a celiac, but the point still stands, be careful. I would hate for you to have a reaction like that!

And I'm just sensitive to gluten and found out I was lactose intolerant when I was about 7. I can handle it ... but it's still going to give me a digestive upset. I'm terrified of it getting worse! I'm too much of a sucker for pastas and sweets.

Thanks for the warning! And yes Im familiar with traces of gluten possibly being in gluten free products. Here they are quite careful and usually inform you about it. I can say I´ve never reacted to traces of gluten so far, but if I do take a bite of a product made with a flour containing gluten I definitely react. So as long as its only traces, I can handle it apparently.

I´ve been having pizzas both from Domino and Pizza Hut with absolutely no reaction, also pastas at various restaurants. So far so good!

Ive been intolerant all my life but I only discovered it in 2012. Good I did then because I was practically losing my hair because of it (and TONS of other health problems hitherto unexplained...I was being affected in my brain as well so lets just say I lived in a mental fog for most of my life LOL). Im not sure if it gets worse or better. Ive heard some people say they tolerate gluten again after a few years off it, others who say their sensitivity increases, so not sure. I personally react the same as before (the 2 times I accidentally ate it!), but I noticed that my body has gotten so much better at identifying the gluten but also my body is much stronger and I recovered relatively quicker from it.

I am currently on a diet, so no good-tasting or sweet food for me :cry:

Yesterday evening after eating only healthy (and tasteless) stuff the entire day I had enough of my caloric budget left for a roast chicken and some rice. I bought a roasted chicken, cut the meat with a knife, ate a piece...and my first association was: CHICKEN, "you make me feel...like I'm alive again !" :D Seriously !

• Like 1

I am currently on a diet, so no good-tasting or sweet food for me :cry:

Yesterday evening after eating only healthy (and tasteless) stuff the entire day I had enough of my caloric budget left for a roast chicken and some rice. I bought a roasted chicken, cut the meat with a knife, ate a piece...and my first association was: CHICKEN, "you make me feel...like I'm alive again !" :D Seriously !

Healthy food needn't be tasteless! In 2012 I had to go full detox so I ate no grains at all, no sweets, no sodas, no salt and so on for about 2 years. The trick is to use your imagination! I used to and still make giant salads with all sorts of delicious stuff in it and my dinners are almost always protein + veggies with plenty of good spices, I also have healthy snacks like goat cheese (low calories) and fresh dates or a pear. Basically I wanted to say that it is possible to eat healthy and not suffer! hehe

So hope you find some combinations that suit you, so you can maintain a good diet all your life :D

p.s. I allow myself all sort of exceptions when Im abroad though hehe Like now with root beer, fries and whatnot haha But I dont really miss them when I come back to my usual diet again, because its not boring or plain tasting. I guess that is the trick in being able to stick to a good dietary plan :) (not to lose weight necessarily, though you undoubtedly will, but also just to keep yourself healthy and give your body the nutritions it needs to perform to the max) :)

Healthy food needn't be tasteless! In 2012 I had to go full detox so I ate no grains at all, no sweets, no sodas, no salt and so on for about 2 years. The trick is to use your imagination! I used to and still make giant salads with all sorts of delicious stuff in it and my dinners are almost always protein + veggies with plenty of good spices, I also have healthy snacks like goat cheese (low calories) and fresh dates or a pear. Basically I wanted to say that it is possible to eat healthy and not suffer! hehe

So hope you find some combinations that suit you, so you can maintain a good diet all your life :D

p.s. I allow myself all sort of exceptions when Im abroad though hehe Like now with root beer, fries and whatnot haha But I dont really miss them when I come back to my usual diet again, because its not boring or plain tasting. I guess that is the trick in being able to stick to a good dietary plan :) (not to lose weight necessarily, though you undoubtedly will, but also just to keep yourself healthy and give your body the nutritions it needs to perform to the max) :)

I know, i just don't like vegetables and fruit at all...I have to get using to eating them now. And for some reason, from my childhood onwards, I never accepted a salad as a full meal, only as a side.

"I think I need to chaaaaange my aaattituuuude...I wanna be thinner, stronger and lead a healthier life" LMAO

I know, i just don't like vegetables and fruit at all...I have to get using to eating them now. And for some reason, from my childhood onwards, I never accepted a salad as a full meal, only as a side.

"I think I need to chaaaaange my aaattituuuude...I wanna be thinner, stronger and lead a healthier life" LMAO

When you say salad, do you mean lettuce and green leaves or just ALL veggies? I´ve heard some people being intolerant to some type of raw veggies.

Yeah habits can be hard to change, but you can console yourself in knowing that your body is biologically made to eat vegetables and fruits (and whatever else the earth offers), so you can do it! :) We are all different and I can only share my experience...but after a few months of not eating any more artificial stuff (especially the added salt everywhere and sugar), it was like my taste buds "reset" in a way. Before I always needed salt on my veggies to even make them taste of something, after that detox I could actually taste and appreciate nearly all veggies in their raw form. I also started to refuse sweets because my taste buds were like "no thanks too much sugar" so I naturally started eating more fruit (which I´d never done before btw...).

So yeah it IS possible! Dont give up :) Allow your body to go back to eating what was intended for it :) But it may take some time before it gets used to the "natural" tastes again.

• Like 1