✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-27] AT&T Stadium, DALLAS, TX

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not worth the risk of not being able to see. Gonna see if more centers become available!

We're in 327 next to last row now

Agreed. I don't have a ticket yet and I always have the tab open on my work computer/check my phone when I'm home, constantly. I'll post here when better tickets become available!

• Like 1

I'm annoyed how the floor diagram hasn't been updated yet. As of now I'd be the first row along one of the catwalks... not after it's updated! :/

I was wondering about that myself. I'm not sure my seat will be entirely affected, but I'd really like to see what it will really look like. (Section J, Row 8, Seats 15-17). I'm kinda thinking reconfigured, maybe I will be even closer to the catwalk, but I'm not sure. And, I also wonder what they do with the seats they already sold that may have to be changed??

I was wondering about that myself. I'm not sure my seat will be entirely affected, but I'd really like to see what it will really look like. (Section J, Row 8, Seats 15-17). I'm kinda thinking reconfigured, maybe I will be even closer to the catwalk, but I'm not sure. And, I also wonder what they do with the seats they already sold that may have to be changed??

Those are going to be unreal.

• Like 1

If anyone has a code they will not use I would be forever grateful. The last email I received from Coldplay was is April. I'm so sad- I would sell a kidney to be on the floor:)

Incase ,you did not get floor seats .Ticketmaster is releasing floor seats again a week before event.I found the same for Newyork and Philadelphia.

Floor seats are good if they are next to the catwalk otherwise I enjoyed most on the upper level seats.

Incase ,you did not get floor seats .Ticketmaster is releasing floor seats again a week before event.I found the same for Newyork and Philadelphia.

Floor seats are good if they are next to the catwalk otherwise I enjoyed most on the upper level seats.

Patiently waiting for this. I have Ticketmaster up on my computer all day every day! So far the two ticket releases have been for obstructed view (side) and lower level (behind the speaker towers)...

• 2 weeks later...
I did not hear about any reconfiguration of floor seats....can someone give any details? I've got tickets in section D, row 3, seats 13 & 14. Hoping my seats were not affected. SO excited to see these guys again, even if it's in Jerry World.

I'm pretty sure your seat locations are not affected. If they were, you would have recieved an email. As far as your view..it has changed. Looks like you were next to the smaller catwalk before the reconfiguration that shows the single runway.

I'm pretty sure your seat locations are not affected. If they were, you would have recieved an email. As far as your view..it has changed. Looks like you were next to the smaller catwalk before the reconfiguration that shows the single runway.

Whew! Thanks for that info. I'm sad the smaller stage will not be part of the layout- our seats would have been perfect for that. Either way, it will be a fantastic show!