✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-27] AT&T Stadium, DALLAS, TX

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jimmy! long time no see. When I went to look at the VIP, nothing came up. Crazy. So you're doing Chicago?

It has been a long time! I'll be in Dallas too, but waiting to figure out the ticket situation. I need two for this one. I had some bad high level tickets show up, and section G for $795 lol. I've paid scalpers far less for better tickets. The prices are a joke for this tour.

Thats pretty damn steep for seats so far from the stage...do you still get the security bot on the mobile site?

Yes you do :( I agree I wouldn't pay that much for seats so far from stage. I was lucky to get VIP seats 7 rows from stage and also sec 200 row 8 super close to stage for my parents. I got everything all though mobile.. The web we a pain in the a**.

Yes you do :( I agree I wouldn't pay that much for seats so far from stage. I was lucky to get VIP seats 7 rows from stage and also sec 200 row 8 super close to stage for my parents. I got everything all though mobile.. The web we a pain in the a**.

Those go from $400 upwards though right? As far as I can see. Or did you get them cheaper?

Yeah the section 200 close to stage was 179 each :/. Yeah I guess they are 179 regardless if they are 100/200 if they're close to stage. It was sec 208 row 8

$179 is not bad. Im willing to go as up as $200, so I guess I have some hope to get seats close to the stage at that price, thats good to know!

$179 is not bad. Im willing to go as up as $200, so I guess I have some hope to get seats close to the stage at that price, thats good to know!

179 for 208 row 8 is awesome actually! I saw people on stub hub posting them for 400-500 . Anyway keep trying, tickets are still coming up. I just can't believe how much the VIP tickets were.... Damn

For some reason I couldn't get in on the website, but tried through my phone and this is what I got, they're not bad but I was looking for floor seats, but I guess I'll try on the general sale. Anyways, I got tickets!!!!!!

[ATTACH=full]3767[/ATTACH]

Good job! Yah I learned today that I'm no longer using the web for tickets. I got all my tickets today via mobile !

Has anyone gotten an email from Ticketmaster confirming? I got a order confirmation code but they never emailed me [emoji24] btw the floor seats here are about $750 ☹☹☹

I got floor seats (Section G) for $179, total was $204 after tax and fees.

I just tried again now and got section P and Q for $179.