✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-27] AT&T Stadium, DALLAS, TX

Can anyone guess where the C-Stage will be located? Looking at the video that R42 uploaded today it appears it will be somewhere between C114 & C111.

[ATTACH=full]5753[/ATTACH]

Check the new layout. Probably gonna be located between N & G sections.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what time Coldplay typically goes on stage? I know the tickets say 7pm but I'm assuming an opening act. I was guessing 8:30 or 9 but wasn't sure. This has been an elusive bit of information to find online. Thanks

Does anyone know what time Coldplay typically goes on stage? I know the tickets say 7pm but I'm assuming an opening act. I was guessing 8:30 or 9 but wasn't sure. This has been an elusive bit of information to find online. Thanks

[ATTACH=full]5783[/ATTACH]

There ya go! :)

Great show tonight. I was able to see the whole thing on periscope on twitter. Loved In My Place as the request. Thanks periscopers!

On another note my local mall had 2005 X&Y tour shirts for some reason. Not looking a gift horse in the mouth so I got one. Still want this year's navy blue flower of life US tour shirt.

and the request song is...In My Place.

But hey, they played Don't Panic before it and Chris didn't actually interrupt the song for people to cheer Jonny!

No way... :P find me a video or that didn't happen. ;) Just kidding!

It looks like they played Til Kingdom Come as well. :)

[MEDIA=twitter]769754371689156608[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/769754371689156608

Great show! Though, it seemed to be the sound was terrible, maybe it was just my section in the back. However, the lighting was incredible, thanks to the enclosed stadium and all the fog/smoke lingering. Made for an incredible laser show. Nice to see Phil brought on stage! Chris screwed up AOAL and restarted it. Jonny finally got to sing Don't Panic without Chris making him start all over again.

I have to say despite the nearby Texas Rangers game getting out at the same time, this was the easiest concert to leave. Quite a clash of fan bases though, baseball fans meet Coldplay fans lol.

Also, anyone else find it weird that they featured the Texas state flag instead of the US flag?

• Like 3

Great show! Though, it seemed to be the sound was terrible, maybe it was just my section in the back. However, the lighting was incredible, thanks to the enclosed stadium and all the fog/smoke lingering. Made for an incredible laser show. Nice to see Phil brought on stage! Chris screwed up AOAL and restarted it. Jonny finally got to sing Don't Panic without Chris making him start all over again.

I have to say despite the nearby Texas Rangers game getting out at the same time, this was the easiest concert to leave. Quite a clash of fan bases though, baseball fans meet Coldplay fans lol.

Also, anyone else find it weird that they featured the Texas state flag instead of the US flag?

They do that tbh if there's a state flag for that state. I think they did it in Arizona as well