✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-27] AT&T Stadium, DALLAS, TX

"Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first U.S. shows of this year’s A Head Full Of Dreams Tour. The list of dates is below.

Saturday, July 16 NEW YORK, NY MetLife Stadium

Saturday, July 23 CHICAGO, IL Soldier Field

Saturday, July 30 BOSTON, MA Gillette Stadium

Saturday, August 6 PHILADELPHIA, PA Lincoln Financial Field

Saturday, August 20 LOS ANGELES, CA Rose Bowl

Saturday, August 27 DALLAS, TX AT&T Stadium

Saturday, September 3 SAN FRANCISCO, CA Levi’s Stadium

All U.S. subscribers to the Coldplay mailing list (as of midnight PT last night) will be sent a unique presale code today to use in our exclusive fan presale which begins at 10am local time tomorrow (Friday, Jan 29), on Ticketmaster. Please check your spam folder for the email.

Citi cardmembers will also have access to presale tickets beginning Friday, January 29, at 10 AM through Citi’s Private Pass Program. For complete presale details visit www.citiprivatepass.com.

General tickets will be available beginning Friday, February 5, at 10 AM local time from Ticketmaster.

Anchorman"

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's up on Ticketmaster now. If anyone was able to signup for the email presale (I had signed up years ago... but guess I needed to re-signup) and won't be using their code... please think about sharing it with me. It'll go to a happy home and NOT a scalper. Cheers everyone. This is going to be a heck of an event.

****Just wanted to clear up the board... a wonderful member got me a code and I no longer need one. So please pass me over and get any extras to the next person in line.

It's up on Ticketmaster now. If anyone was able to signup for the email presale (I had signed up years ago... but guess I needed to re-signup) and won't be using their code... please think about sharing it with me. It'll go to a happy home and NOT a scalper. Cheers everyone. This is going to be a heck of an event.

****Just wanted to clear up the board... a wonderful member got me a code and I no longer need one. So please pass me over and get any extras to the next person in line.

Help!! I have been receiving the newsletter for years now and I didn't get my presale code, does anyone have a code they can share?

I'm trying to surprise my daughter with tickets for her 25th birthday and college graduation.

You were suppose to sign up again :/ but you should ask around for a presale code, I'm sure someone won't use it :)

Did anyone get in? I tried with the cp presale code, and couldn't get anything to come up. My husband was able to get some with the citibank card presale. Not great seats, though. :(

I only pulled the most expensive seats... I wanted that $129.50 price level... and because of that, I threw back some expensive ones. Ended up with nada.

• Like 1

Did anyone get in? I tried with the cp presale code, and couldn't get anything to come up. My husband was able to get some with the citibank card presale. Not great seats, though. :(

Ya, but pulled terrible tickets. Even the VIP tickets weren't great. Chicago's were at least in front of the actual stage.

I only pulled the most expensive seats... I wanted that $129.50 price level... and because of that, I threw back some expensive ones. Ended up with nada.

We ended up with the 79.50 ones... not what i wanted, but maybe i'll try again in the general sale.

I found some $179 ones but they were at the back. Gave them up to try for others, nothing. :(

Keep trying throughout the day and weekend. Sometimes venues release seats based on promoter sales, givebacks and so forth. Sometimes they hold seats back until general sales. I don't understand their methodology but it does happen. Don't give up friends!

• Like 1