✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-21] Rose Bowl, LOS ANGELES, CA

hahninator

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FLR F Row 1, about as close as you can get without going into VIP territory. $200 well spent.

Thats not bad for a floor seat! :) Congrats!

Its still unclear to me whether people will keep being sat down through the show or not. Cuz if they stand up unless you´re tall you can risk not seeing anything...

I got 4 tickets, Floor F, Row 21. But then my husband surprised me with Floor C, Row 11.

Your husband keeps surprising you! hehe Well done :D And congrats!

It may be just luck but Im perhaps thinking servers in the USA get offered more tickets than computer outside the USA..either that or I was just meant to be offered one pair of tickets and thats it LOL

Thats not bad for a floor seat! :) Congrats!

Its still unclear to me whether people will keep being sat down through the show or not. Cuz if they stand up unless you´re tall you can risk not seeing anything...

Yeah, they don't sit down during the show, mostly. On occasion folks will sit down, but normally everyone is up.

You have to use this code: AHFODpre

Im not getting anything but I hope you do!

I've pulled 19L and Floor G. I'm still being indecisive.

Yeah, they don't sit down during the show, mostly. On occasion folks will sit down, but normally everyone is up.

I've pulled 19L and Floor G. I'm still being indecisive.

19L is a good section ! I am happy for my tickets there on Saturday. And thanks for clearing that out about the floor...it settles it for me. You don't see much crammed in the crowd unless you are way way up front...or unless you´re tall :) However you get confetti on you and balloons so yay! :D

19L is a good section ! I am happy for my tickets there on Saturday. And thanks for clearing that out about the floor...it settles it for me. You don't see much crammed in the crowd unless you are way way up front...or unless you´re tall :) However you get confetti on you and balloons so yay! :D

Yeah people will stand, the "seat" just assigns you a place to stand. So you can chill until they come on then it's bouncy time, maybe take a seat during a slower song or acoustic section. I had the same feeling about having to look over/through people, but I pulled this FLR-F row 1 seat, and I'm hoping there's a bit of a space (as there appears to be) between the VIP section and my section to get a view. Between both days I've got quite a different view of the show, looking forward to it!

• Like 2

Got tier seats for the second show! :D Floor for the night before, so I'm happy with these even if I'm way up high, and I'll have a different perspective to take in the whole show. Sec.19H row 69

Wow can't believe I'm seeing them twice in one weekend!! I can't wait for August! :dance:

Hey does anyone by any chance still have a pre-sale code left for the original dates ? I stupidly gave away my extra ones and used up one for myself, now I thought of getting someone a surprise present but with the new code I can only buy the extra dates, not the original shows.... Could anyone help out ?

Hey does anyone by any chance still have a pre-sale code left for the original dates ? I stupidly gave away my extra ones and used up one for myself, now I thought of getting someone a surprise present but with the new code I can only buy the extra dates, not the original shows.... Could anyone help out ?

Edited

• Like 2

works !!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH. Can you edit your post please, I'm scared someone else will snatch it and check out quicker than me !

Sure I did, for your peace of mind hehe But I don't think the code is exclusive. I used it several times myself and you can use it too it seems so :) I think its like the other later code: everyone can use it.

Good luck with finding tickets for your friend! :)

I really need to ask, do you guys know how many rows there are in a floor ga? Thanks

It's hard to tell. We know the first couple of sections are the VIP ones. So that's maybe 25 rows if you assume the VIP tour party packages are rows 1-25 as it seems to be. During the presales I didn't see anything closer than F G K and L. So that means all the sections closer are likely those VIP sections. Which I hope so, because I got FLR F row 1, which would put me row 26 overall, if my logic is sound.

• Like 1