✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-21] Rose Bowl, LOS ANGELES, CA

hahninator

It's hard to tell. We know the first couple of sections are the VIP ones. So that's maybe 25 rows if you assume the VIP tour party packages are rows 1-25 as it seems to be. During the presales I didn't see anything closer than F G K and L. So that means all the sections closer are likely those VIP sections. Which I hope so, because I got FLR F row 1, which would put me row 26 overall, if my logic is sound.

I've been trying to figure this out too. I've checked Stub Hub for tickets to see if there are any clues - like I have tix in Floor G, Row 21. But on SH, there aren't any tickets before Row 18. So I don't know if maybe Sec G starts at Row 18 or somewhere near there, or if they are holding back some tickets. There are NO tickets at all for sale in Sec H and J for Sunday and only 10 tickets total for sale Saturday, which makes me think those haven't been fully released yet. Sec K tix on SH start in Row 7 and don't go past Row 31... It's like playing detective. LOL

• Like 1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to tell. We know the first couple of sections are the VIP ones. So that's maybe 25 rows if you assume the VIP tour party packages are rows 1-25 as it seems to be. During the presales I didn't see anything closer than F G K and L. So that means all the sections closer are likely those VIP sections. Which I hope so, because I got FLR F row 1, which would put me row 26 overall, if my logic is sound.

Good thought!!! Idk I don't know about it being 25 because I have row 27 section K I wish they told us [emoji26]

Good thought!!! Idk I don't know about it being 25 because I have row 26 section F I wish they told us [emoji26]

Right, so each section can have more than 25 rows.

So, as LFdianne was kind of saying, you can almost infer how many rows there are looking at the available tickets.

It seems A B C are 25 deep, F and K about 30-35 deep, N P and M are about 35 deep. That's about 90-95 rows overall.

• Like 1

Hey Guys, I really wanna to go to this concert but right now I'm in China and the connection here is really bad and a lot of websites are blocked. If someone gets 2 spare tickets around Block K/G I would love to buy them!!! Thank you so much for your help!! Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out Ticketmaster again, they have a complete seat map! Now we can know exactly where our seats are.

Looks like hundreds of tickets up for grabs still, mostly way in the back, and some VIP ones up close. But there are pairs in the bleachers fairly close.

Check out Ticketmaster again, they have a complete seat map! Now we can know exactly where our seats are.

Looks like hundreds of tickets up for grabs still, mostly way in the back, and some VIP ones up close. But there are pairs in the bleachers fairly close.

Finally....what took them so long? :wtf:

It still shows me the same seating chart as before :( I already tried the original site

It still shows me the same seating chart as before :( I already tried the original site

Try this map. It's showing the seats. You need to zoom in, and make sure you click the Buy on Map tab. It loads slowly for me, but it will load.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/coldplay-a-head-full-of-pasadena-california-08-21-2016/event/0B00503D50A60D0B?artistid=806431&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60&tm_link=artist_msg-0_0B00503D50A60D0B&bba=0

Try this map. It's showing the seats. You need to zoom in, and make sure you click the Buy on Map tab. It loads slowly for me, but it will load.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/coldplay-a-head-full-of-pasadena-california-08-21-2016/event/0B00503D50A60D0B?artistid=806431&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60&tm_link=artist_msg-0_0B00503D50A60D0B&bba=0

Thank you so much!!! They should've done this in the very beginning! thank you so very much my seats are way better than I thought theyd be (:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This show was extremely impressive! It was great to finally see the biggest band in the world in real life. The visual effects were incredible. Quite a suprise seeing James Corden, he's actually pretty good at singing. The only disappointing thing was the request. Til Kingdom Come?? AGAIN?!?! There is a reason why you did this whole request segment Coldplay. You can't keep doing the same songs, do something different for once.

• Like 6

Fantastic show last night. I've been spoiled having my last 3 Coldplay shows be ridiculously tiny venues, but I must say I did love the atmosphere last night at the Rose Bowl.

Openers were great. Those 8th graders were awesome and adorable.

I loved the setlist, including the request ('Til Kingdom Come is one of my all time favorite Coldplay songs). I hadn't been looking at setlists or videos, but given that this is Coldplay not Pearl Jam, it doesn't surprise me that they play the same songs over and over via request.

The production was top notch, pyro, lasers, Xylo bands, confetti, they had it all and yet it didn't seem like too much. Birds was breathtaking live.

The Rose Bowl logistics reminded me why I don't go to shows there. Awful.

• Like 5

This show was extremely impressive! It was great to finally see the biggest band in the world in real life. The visual effects were incredible. Quite a suprise seeing James Corden, he's actually pretty good at singing. The only disappointing thing was the request. Til Kingdom Come?? AGAIN?!?! There is a reason why you did this whole request segment Coldplay. You can't keep doing the same songs, do something different for once.

So the song request was by this Nancy again ? Who is Nancy and why does she get two requests in a row with at least one of the vids (the one i saw for the first night) totally not fulfilling any requirememnt ?

• Like 2

It's been an emotional week for me. We moved to Hawaii today, from California - we had lived in our house since 1997. I could not have begun to imagine a better send off than from the boys and the shows Saturday and Sunday. We were in the stands Saturday night, near the stage but 15 rows up. After all the shows I've seen from the front row, it was fun to get the full perspective and see it all. When you're so close, your focused on omg, they are right in front of me and miss the production side of it. Sunday night, we splurged and bought VIP tickets , 11th row (which were actually 8th row, due to the stage bump out), 8 seats from the ramp on Guy's side. My kids were farther back on the floor, but right by B stage, so during those songs, we went to stand by B stage with them. We knew when they would be going to C stage, so went over there before Viva. I got a high 5 from Chris walking to the C stage, and after he sang Nothng Compares 2 U, I got a handshake from James Corden :) Both shows were phenomenal, and as you can tell by my sig, I've seen them a few times. I got very emotional last night, the culmination of a stressful week of packing and moving, and seeing them again. No real words. I took a few pics and videos - I always have to record my all time favorite song Clocks at every show I go to (but my video was crap saturday so I deleted it), but I just enjoyed the show and all the spectacle that went with it. I also love being able to see my Coldplay friends, Erick, Heide, Tracey, Lynne, and also to introduce some good friends who went to their very first Coldplay show with us Saturday.

Next stop, Australia in December for 2 shows! Aloha!

• Like 8

So the song request was by this Nancy again ? Who is Nancy and why does she get two requests in a row with at least one of the vids (the one i saw for the first night) totally not fulfilling any requirememnt ?

That sounds very suspicious. Can't believe Coldplay could possibly be cheating their song requests.

It's been an emotional week for me. We moved to Hawaii today, from California - we had lived in our house since 1997. I could not have begun to imagine a better send off than from the boys and the shows Saturday and Sunday. We were in the stands Saturday night, near the stage but 15 rows up. After all the shows I've seen from the front row, it was fun to get the full perspective and see it all. When you're so close, your focused on omg, they are right in front of me and miss the production side of it. Sunday night, we splurged and bought VIP tickets , 11th row (which were actually 8th row, due to the stage bump out), 8 seats from the ramp on Guy's side. My kids were farther back on the floor, but right by B stage, so during those songs, we went to stand by B stage with them. We knew when they would be going to C stage, so went over there before Viva. I got a high 5 from Chris walking to the C stage, and after he sang Nothng Compares 2 U, I got a handshake from James Corden :) Both shows were phenomenal, and as you can tell by my sig, I've seen them a few times. I got very emotional last night, the culmination of a stressful week of packing and moving, and seeing them again. No real words. I took a few pics and videos - I always have to record my all time favorite song Clocks at every show I go to (but my video was crap saturday so I deleted it), but I just enjoyed the show and all the spectacle that went with it. I also love being able to see my Coldplay friends, Erick, Heide, Tracey, Lynne, and also to introduce some good friends who went to their very first Coldplay show with us Saturday.

Just WOW ! I loved your review. Great experience!

I wish you the best in your new city and of course in December!

• Like 1

It's been an emotional week for me. We moved to Hawaii today, from California - we had lived in our house since 1997. ... I got very emotional last night, the culmination of a stressful week of packing and moving, and seeing them again. No real words.

Thanks for the great review! I am moving out myself from the only place I´ve ever lived in as an adult, so I know exactly what you mean regarding the stress, packing and the emotional stress! I am so glad you had that beautiful concert to give you much needed energy and joy! I´ve not been able to see Coldplay live this tour yet, but watching the Rose Bowl show on video was a special treat: they always have this wonderful way of providing the silver lining just when you need it, no matter how dark the situation :)

• Like 4

Guest diogo_sg

Nice review! And good luck on moving out; it really is a stressful, yet interesting experience :D

Thanks for the great review! I am moving out myself from the only place I´ve ever lived in as an adult, so I know exactly what you mean regarding the stress, packing and the emotional stress! I am so glad you had that beautiful concert to give you much needed energy and joy! I´ve not been able to see Coldplay live this tour yet, but watching the Rose Bowl show on video was a special treat: they always have this wonderful way of providing the silver lining just when you need it, no matter how dark the situation :)

Hey!! Been a while since I saw you around here! Welcome back! And good luck to you too on moving out :D