✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-03-14] Coldplay live at the Today Show

gai

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
It's scheduled to be between 7 - 9am EST, so for us in Europe I think it's between 12 - 2 after midnight

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Z220 met Tapatalk

EDIT: but according to World Time Buddy, when it is 7am EST, it is 11am GMT.

I'm super excited to be traveling up from DC to see Coldplay @ The Today Show. I was lucky enough to have seen them on the plaza back in 2008. The best part of the morning was watching the rehearsal. Here's some video from that morning. I would love to meet up with some fellow coldplayers.

Thanks so much for that amazing bit of film - I felt like I was there..... I wish !

I'm super excited to be traveling up from DC to see Coldplay @ The Today Show. I was lucky enough to have seen them on the plaza back in 2008. The best part of the morning was watching the rehearsal. Here's some video from that morning. I would love to meet up with some fellow coldplayers.

I am equally excited for tomorrow's soundcheck as I am for the actual concert....In 2008, it was with Chris and in 2011 without. But whichever way it turns out I have the hope that in the soundcheck we get to hear at least one (or a part of one) older song. :)

And by the way folks I'm coming...hope I see some people from Coldplaying tmr !!!

• Like 1

It's scheduled to be between 7 - 9am EST, so for us in Europe I think it's between 12 - 2 after midnight

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Z220 met Tapatalk

EDIT: but according to World Time Buddy, when it is 7am EST, it is 11am GMT.

EDIT: It's scheduled to be between 7 - 9am EST, so for us in Europe I think it's between 12 - 2 AFTERNOON