✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-03-14] Coldplay live at the Today Show

gai

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the setlist said AOAL and Yellow...probably only for those there...during other concerts, the Today Show only shows about 3 songs live on TV

oh really? there is going to be aoal coming up too. so 5 all together. and i don't think the band intended clocks to be broadcast. nbc cut into commercials to broadcast that i think.

• Like 1

and i don't think the band intended clocks to be broadcast. nbc cut into commercials to broadcast that i think.

That's what I thought too! I saw it on periscope after they cut to commercials and thought that was a cool gift to the fans, but then I looked at the live stream and saw it was being broadcast

• Like 2

Haha I've tried, the x's just lead to more ads lol....luckily, I refreshed the stream and most of the ads covering the screen went away

If you put your arrow on the x, the x moves to another place, when that happend, you have to click on the x and the ad will disappear :)

(Why is it so hard to find a coffeeshop in NYC that actually HAS a seating opportunity ??)

Chris's vocals were spot on this time !

I counted at least 3 Buckin moments, and none with Guy...

I don't know what was broadcast and what wasn't (they also filmed Clocks, so...) but I have recorded everything with a decent camcorder and I will upload this (and the soundcheck !) soon

• Like 4