✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-03-14] Coldplay live at the Today Show

gai

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone happen to dvr or record the Today show? Carson Daly showed a picture of my daughter and read a tweet we sent in. My cable was out so I wasnt able to DVR it and my daughter was already at school. Please let me know! Many thanks

did anyone happen to dvr or record the Today show? Carson Daly showed a picture of my daughter and read a tweet we sent in. My cable was out so I wasnt able to DVR it and my daughter was already at school. Please let me know! Many thanks

I did. How do I get it to you?

• Like 1

I Ran Away: I hope you are warned up!! Feel badly you got such aweful weather! But I agree, Chris's vocals couldn't be better. They broadcast 3 songs on the Today show, saved AOAL for their Today's Take show the next hour and are going to show Yellow on Kathy Lee and Hoda, which follows. Here's to warm coffee, hot soup and cough drops!

• Like 1

Hi Iamsue I saw you DVRd the performance. Around 8:30am Right before the band's first song, they did an introduction and Carson Daly then read some tweets and showed some fans pics. That was my 2 year old daughter they showed a pic of from her 1st Coldplay concert in 2012. Is it possible for you to maybe videotape that short segment and then email it to me, post on forum or post on youtube? Thank you so much! She was already at school when they showed it and our cable was out so DVR wasnt working. If you DM me, I can give you my contact info

Hi Iamsue I saw you DVRd the performance. Around 8:30am Right before the band's first song, they did an introduction and Carson Daly then read some tweets and showed some fans pics. That was my 2 year old daughter they showed a pic of from her 1st Coldplay concert in 2012. Is it possible for you to maybe videotape that short segment and then email it to me, post on forum or post on youtube? Thank you so much! She was already at school when they showed it and our cable was out so DVR wasnt working. If you DM me, I can give you my contact info

CTNick, she had on bright pink headphones over her ponytails. She is such a cutie! I asked my husband and I guess there is no way to tape it for you. Here's what I will do: Make a video on our IPad around that time frame and I'll upload to you on PM. Give me about an hour.

Did they really play Clocks? That's quite surprising. (haven't been keeping up with the news, sorry)

Yup. NBC nearly talked them out of it !!!! Chris said it is for the fans, not for broadcast. The host said to Chris that it could interfere with the ongoing broadcast from inside. Then Chris said "What'ya want us to do, man ?" and they played Clocks. NBC did record it in the end ! :D

• Like 7

^The Today website videos didn't work on Chrome for me but did on Firefox in case that helps you Nie.

Great performance! The Up&Up short/radio/condensed version is pretty clunky though. I'm probably not getting used to that any time soon. The second verse is truncated, the first guitar solo about halved in length, the second solo removed, no "believe in love". Weird, but good. :)

• Like 2