✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-03-14] Coldplay live at the Today Show

gai

Guest diogo_sg

Awesome performance!

@I ran away: hope you had an amazing day and a great time and lots of fun at the show ;)

PS: Up&Up simply doesn't work if you remove parts from it :/

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Today website videos didn't work on Chrome for me but did on Firefox in case that helps you Nie

For me it works in Chrome when I click on the video link and open it in a new window :)

I've seen all of them now. Nice!

Rain was really pouring down. Respect for Coldplay and respect for the fans (I Ran Away especially) to be in that weather.

• Like 2

The one with the flower of life !

I wasn't expecting that at all! This poster means so much to me. My little sister did it for me because she knows I'm a big fan. She spent 4-5 weekends to finish it, I'm so happy it was shared during the show. [ATTACH=full]4216[/ATTACH]

• Like 9

I wasn't expecting that at all! This poster means so much to me. My little sister did it for me because she knows I'm a big fan. She spent 4-5 weekends to finish it, I'm so happy it was shared during the show.

Wow, this is really beautiful !

• Like 1

I just saw this tweet!!!!! [MEDIA=twitter]709405118874038272[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/ColdplayTumblr/status/709405118874038272?s=09

@I ran away I trust you before I saw the pictures, and now I'm happier, I can't believe there's a picture of Chris in front of the photo of my poster!!! :) :) :)

You need to share this with your sister :D

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
It was a real Coldplay format

If you know what I mean :D

Sorry, but I don't. I feel like I sound like an idiot :embarrassed:

I wasn't expecting that at all! This poster means so much to me. My little sister did it for me because she knows I'm a big fan. She spent 4-5 weekends to finish it, I'm so happy it was shared during the show. [ATTACH=full]4216[/ATTACH]

That's amazing! So beautiful! :D

Sorry, but I don't. I feel like I sound like an idiot :embarrassed:

Nooo not at all ! I actually think I wasn't very clear. Anyway, what I meant was that this version of Up&Up was about 4mins long and 4mins is really a format for a Coldplay song, look for example: Birds, True Love (exact 4mins) Viva, AOAL and go on.. Got it?[emoji4]

Guest diogo_sg
Nooo not at all ! I actually think I wasn't very clear. Anyway, what I meant was that this version of Up&Up was about 4mins long and 4mins is really a format for a Coldplay song, look for example: Birds, True Love (exact 4mins) Viva, AOAL and go on.. Got it?[emoji4]

Ohhh. I get it now! And you're very right haha ;D

So I just watched the show. Didn't have enough energy to stay up last night. My favorites by far are "A Sky Full of Stars" and "Up&Up". Actually all of them were really good!

Does anyone know the order of songs performed? Not broadcast, but performed. I might put all 5/6 songs in one video and upload it to YouTube (if it's not already there).

• Like 2

So I just watched the show. Didn't have enough energy to stay up last night. My favorites by far are "A Sky Full of Stars" and "Up&Up". Actually all of them were really good!

Does anyone know the order of songs performed? Not broadcast, but performed. I might put all 5/6 songs in one video and upload it to YouTube (if it's not already there).

1. Yellow

2. AOAL

3. HFTW

4. Up&Up

5. ASFOS

6. Clocks

• Like 2

Great performance! Assuming what they played will be the edit version for the single, too bad Up&Up's edit version cut up half of the first guitar riff and the entirety of the second one:(

They made it "TV-friendly" I guess.

• Like 1

OK folks...I am now approaching home, where I wanted to go. Have been awake and mostly standing/travelling for 30 hrs now with a cold, I'm so wrecked...but still happy to have been part of this.

Was fun sharing this trip with you. I will upload the videos as soon as I get round to doing it...But now I need a break from all things related to Coldplay at least till tomorrow !

Goodbye and Goodnight

• Like 7

You need to share this with your sister :D

I'll definitely do it! And I've just discovered the photo was taken by Coldplay and then shared on Facebook! Unbelievable!!!

And thank you so much for the updates it was great to read your adventure!

And thank you all for your kind messages about my sister's poster :) today I have an amazing Monday!

• Like 5

I'll definitely do it! And I've just discovered the photo was taken by Coldplay and then shared on Facebook! Unbelievable!!!

And thank you so much for the updates it was great to read your adventure!

And thank you all for your kind messages about my sister's poster :) today I have an amazing Monday!

What's the story behind the poster??