✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When are additional shows to the first 10 going to be announced?

Hi and welcome,

We're all (im)patiently waiting for more dates to appear. It's all but a guarantee they'll have more shows than the few they announced so far, but nothing official just yet. The most credible rumour came a few days ago when someone saw a few dates show up on a ticketing site, but it was since removed.

I think they could easily add a show in Philadelphia given that the current show has been soldout for weeks. Also, they need to add show or shows for the Baltimore/Washington D.C. area, Pittsburgh and all down the East Coast.

• 2 weeks later...

I think they could add the following dates so we see a schedule like this:

July 16, 2016 - East Rutherford NJ

July 17, 2016 - East Rutherford NJ

July 20, 2016 - Toronto Canada

July 21, 2016 - Toronto Canada

July 23, 2016 - Chicago IL

July 24, 2016 - Chicago IL

July 27, 2016 - Montreal Canada

July 28, 2016 - Montreal Canada

July 30, 2016 - Boston MA

July 31, 2016 - Boston MA

August 2, 2016 - Hartford CT

August 4, 2016 - Pittsburgh PA

August 6, 2016 - Philadelphia PA

August 7, 2016 - Philadelphia PA

August 10, 2016 - Washington D.C.

August 11, 2016 - Washington D.C.

August 13, 2016 - Atlanta Georgia

August 15, 2016 - Miami Florida

August 20, 2016 - Pasadena CA

August 21, 2016 - Pasadena CA

August 23, 2016 - Phoenix AZ

August 25, 2016 - Houston TX

August 27, 2016 - Arlington TX

August 29, 2016 - Denver CO

August 31, 2016 - Salt Lake City Utah

September 3, 2016 - Santa Clara CA

September 6, 2016 - Vancouver Canada

Return to North America for second leg of North American tour in 2017. The above schedule for North America 2016 adds 17 shows to the current ten already on sale. This is totally hypothetical and not based on any new information.

Confused on what these guys are doing.... They have done promo runs two weeks ago and then did nothing with it. I'm still holding out for shows, but it's looking more and more like the fall if they don't announce in the next month or so....

I can understand wanting to sell out the stadium dates first. But they've done that, other than Chicago 2 and LA 2, which probably won't sell out completely, but will still have large crowds. I wonder why they did that bout of promotion in March, Tonight Show and Today Show? To further sell an album that's been out for 4 months? Maybe... but the way that Indianapolis date was leaked onto ticketmaster and then pulled off right before those TV shows leads me to believe something was about to be announced, and then wasn't, but they still had the promo appearances.

Who knows what they're doing? They still have plenty of time, but something needs to be announced sometime this month I'd think.

I can understand wanting to sell out the stadium dates first. But they've done that, other than Chicago 2 and LA 2, which probably won't sell out completely, but will still have large crowds. I wonder why they did that bout of promotion in March, Tonight Show and Today Show? To further sell an album that's been out for 4 months? Maybe...

Promoting a new album is at least a year long project and sometimes 2 years in length.

Are they likely to come to the South? :( I'm in North Carolina and was hoping a Raleigh show would be announced.

The Carolina's are a tough place to be because they often get skipped. The Washington D.C. area and Atlanta area are more likely to get shows, but a Carolina show may happen.

While most of the schedule is now filled in, there is still a two week gap in between Philadelphia on August 6 and the first Rose Bowl show in California on August 20. Those two weeks could be used to travel through the southeast or it could be a scheduled break of some kind for the band.

• Like 1

Sadly seems like they're skipping all the southeast, the pacific northwest and Canada this year

The Southeast may be played in the space from August 6 through August 20. The Northwest could get dates after September 3.

• Like 1

I'm surprised with how weak sales seem to be in the newly on sale arena shows in the United States.

Indianapolis

St. Louis

Louisville

Columbus

Buffalo

Auburn Hills

Pittsburgh

Glendale

Tulsa

Denver

Salt Lake City

Las Vegas

The only one that looks like it sold really well is Glendale Arizona. I was not able to check Denver, Salt Lake, and Vegas though. But when your selling out stadium shows in Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, New York, Philadelphia and Dallas, you should not be struggling to sellout a stand alone arena show in Pittsburgh, Columbus, or St. Louis. To a certain degree Indianapolis, Louisville and Buffalo are not really stadium markets, but a stand alone arena show should sell quickly. For Pittsburgh, Columbus, and St. Louis there is simply no excuse. I'd expect a stadium show to be a slow or weak seller, but not an arena show.

I can't say where, but an insider source told me more North American dates are coming!

Based off their current schedule, I'd expect them to either take September off and come back, or march up to the NW region right after California, cross Canada to the East, and then hit the Southwest in the dead of Winter.

Sent from my XT1585 using Coldplaying mobile app

I can't say where, but an insider source told me more North American dates are coming!

Based off their current schedule, I'd expect them to either take September off and come back, or march up to the NW region right after California, cross Canada to the East, and then hit the Southwest in the dead of Winter.

Sent from my XT1585 using Coldplaying mobile app

So more NA dates for this year?

Please tell me if New Orleans and/or Atlanta are included!!

So more NA dates for this year?

Please tell me if New Orleans and/or Atlanta are included!!

Definitely more NA dates coming. They wouldn't say exact locations/dates. But its good to keep the surprise factor up! haha

They've been through both those areas on previous tours so it wouldn't surprise me if they went through again. Hope you get to see them!

• Like 1

Definitely more NA dates coming. They wouldn't say exact locations/dates. But its good to keep the surprise factor up! haha

They've been through both those areas on previous tours so it wouldn't surprise me if they went through again. Hope you get to see them!

Just curious, will it be this summer or towards the end of the year/next year?

I'm already seeing them 3 times this summer (NYC, Tulsa, Dallas) but I live in Florida so a concert in Atlanta/NOLA would be clutch for me!

• 4 weeks later...
I think they could add the following dates so we see a schedule like this:

July 16, 2016 - East Rutherford NJ

July 17, 2016 - East Rutherford NJ

July 20, 2016 - Toronto Canada

July 21, 2016 - Toronto Canada

July 23, 2016 - Chicago IL

July 24, 2016 - Chicago IL

July 27, 2016 - Montreal Canada

July 28, 2016 - Montreal Canada

July 30, 2016 - Boston MA

July 31, 2016 - Boston MA

August 2, 2016 - Hartford CT

August 4, 2016 - Pittsburgh PA

August 6, 2016 - Philadelphia PA

August 7, 2016 - Philadelphia PA

August 10, 2016 - Washington D.C.

August 11, 2016 - Washington D.C.

August 13, 2016 - Atlanta Georgia

August 15, 2016 - Miami Florida

August 20, 2016 - Pasadena CA

August 21, 2016 - Pasadena CA

August 23, 2016 - Phoenix AZ

August 25, 2016 - Houston TX

August 27, 2016 - Arlington TX

August 29, 2016 - Denver CO

August 31, 2016 - Salt Lake City Utah

September 3, 2016 - Santa Clara CA

September 6, 2016 - Vancouver Canada

Return to North America for second leg of North American tour in 2017. The above schedule for North America 2016 adds 17 shows to the current ten already on sale. This is totally hypothetical and not based on any new information.

They will also come in Quebec city, Canada. Jonny said it in an interview ^^

I am totally surprised that there is no real NYC date. I totally understand the band wants to go to other places where they have not played before and consider myself lucky they are playing in a state next to me (New Jersey) so maybe later on