March 17, 201610 yr Since St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow we should organize a mass-listening party. We should see how many people we can get to listen to Coldplay's Green Eyes at the exact same time. I wonder how many would listen and then as soon as the song is done, reply to the thread. Dumb? Possibly. But may be fun. Who knows. :clap::dance::dance::dance:
March 17, 201610 yr Since St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow we should organize a mass-listening party. We should see how many people we can get to listen to Coldplay's Green Eyes at the exact same time. I wonder how many would listen and then as soon as the song is done, reply to the thread. Dumb? Possibly. But may be fun. Who knows. :clap::dance::dance::dance: I'm in, if it's at a suitable time ! :D
March 17, 201610 yr I'm Irish so I'll be most likely in the pub but if I'm around I'll definitely participate ;)
March 17, 201610 yr Here's a question, how many of you have green eyes? (I do!) I have green eyes too. :) But there is also a little bit of lightbrown in them.
Create an account or sign in to comment