April 1, 201610 yr Looking forward to your artwork! As for the singing, could you possibly sing the yellow part ? (By the way, I think we are from the same country if I am not mistaken !) I would rather sing the yellow part than one of the others. Are you from Germany, too? Here's the artwork I contribute to this project:
April 1, 201610 yr I would rather sing the yellow part than one of the others. Are you from Germany, too? Here's the artwork I contribute to this project: [ATTACH=full]4321[/ATTACH] OMG beautiful...
April 1, 201610 yr Author I would rather sing the yellow part than one of the others. Are you from Germany, too? Here's the artwork I contribute to this project: [ATTACH=full]4321[/ATTACH] Oh wow, thanks !! Very beautiful ! (although that eye is a little creepy :P) We will definitely show this in the video ! Yes, I am :)
April 1, 201610 yr I would rather sing the yellow part than one of the others. Are you from Germany, too? Here's the artwork I contribute to this project: [ATTACH=full]4321[/ATTACH] Stunning!
April 1, 201610 yr Oh wow, thanks !! Very beautiful ! (although that eye is a little creepy :P) We are used to see Will staring so I'm a bit confused, which one do you mean, Will's or the one on the drums? :D
April 1, 201610 yr OMG beautiful... Oh wow, thanks !! Very beautiful ! (although that eye is a little creepy :P) We will definitely show this in the video ! Yes, I am :) Stunning! Thank you :) It took me from 9.30am to 9.30pm, almost without breaks. As to the "creepy eye", it is almost the same as in the original reference ;) [ATTACH=full]4324[/ATTACH] @I ran away: Are you also coming to one of the concerts in Germany?
April 1, 201610 yr Author Thank you :) It took me from 9.30am to 9.30pm, almost without breaks. As to the "creepy eye", it is almost the same as in the original reference ;) [ATTACH=full]4324[/ATTACH] @I ran away: Are you also coming to one of the concerts in Germany? Awesome, thanks for your time !!! No, I live in the US currently...hope to go there !
April 1, 201610 yr I was thinking about some visuals for the One, Two, Three, Will part. Those have to be very shortly shown I guess. Would it be something if we "cut out" the numbers in the artwork that Flockofbirds222 made (the running men). And for "Will" we could use the drawing of AlwaysInMyhead. Something like this: (it's very quickly done): [ATTACH]4327[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4328[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4329[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4330[/ATTACH] If that's OK by the creators of course.
April 1, 201610 yr I would rather sing the yellow part than one of the others. Are you from Germany, too? Here's the artwork I contribute to this project: [ATTACH=full]4321[/ATTACH] Wow, it's really beautiful!
April 1, 201610 yr Awesome, thanks for your time !!! No, I live in the US currently...hope to go there ! Good luck! Especially after that amazing show yesterday it would be so sad if you couldn't. I was thinking about some visuals for the One, Two, Three, Will part. Those have to be very shortly shown I guess. Would it be something if we "cut out" the numbers in the artwork that Flockofbirds222 made (the running men). And for "Will" we could use the drawing of AlwaysInMyhead. Something like this: (it's very quickly done): [ATTACH]4327[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4328[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4329[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4330[/ATTACH] If that's OK by the creators of course. Yeah, I think this is a great idea. We should definitely try to put that into the video. Wow, it's really beautiful! Thank you! :)
April 1, 201610 yr Author I was thinking about some visuals for the One, Two, Three, Will part. Those have to be very shortly shown I guess. Would it be something if we "cut out" the numbers in the artwork that Flockofbirds222 made (the running men). And for "Will" we could use the drawing of AlwaysInMyhead. Something like this: (it's very quickly done): [ATTACH]4327[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4328[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4329[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4330[/ATTACH] If that's OK by the creators of course. Good idea, we can do that !
April 2, 201610 yr Good idea, we can do that ! When the high resolution files are ready I can make a better quality. And would you like them to be on a white / black / other background?
April 2, 201610 yr Hey people, what do you think of making our youtube channel, like Coldplaying forum music projects channel and to put there our covers like this and previous one Up&Up. Without any pressure or goal we could wish and propose songs which we would like to cover and go to work. Seeing a few design artists here, they might also express their creativity according to a particular song, practice and show their drawings. May be a lot of other ideas and talents can come out and be united and shown to the world, I hope even to our great band also :) What do you think?
April 2, 201610 yr Author Hey people, what do you think of making our youtube channel, like Coldplaying forum music projects channel and to put there our covers like this and previous one Up&Up. Without any pressure or goal we could wish and propose songs which we would like to cover and go to work. Seeing a few design artists here, they might also express their creativity according to a particular song, practice and show their drawings. May be a lot of other ideas and talents can come out and be united and shown to the world, I hope even to our great band also :) What do you think? Nothing against the idea itself, but at the moment I don't wanna mix the I Ran Away Project with other things like the Up&Up Cover. If we are to have any chance that Coldplay sees and hears it, it should stand out and not be one of many Coldplaying song covers. Cause unlike the Up&Up Cover, it is not just a greeting jut it really is a kind of petition/request for the band. For that reason I'd prefer to keep it separate from such a channel at the moment.
April 2, 201610 yr Nothing against the idea itself, but at the moment I don't wanna mix the I Ran Away Project with other things like the Up&Up Cover. If we are to have any chance that Coldplay sees and hears it, it should stand out and not be one of many Coldplaying song covers. Cause unlike the Up&Up Cover, it is not just a greeting jut it really is a kind of petition/request for the band. For that reason I'd prefer to keep it separate from such a channel at the moment. Of course it`s a separate project, I get that, I was just thinking about the future of the covers! That we could put that all together some day. We could wish a song that we love and make a cover no matter of any particular project or goal, just "for our soul", but having a channel people could hear that and find that covers at one place.
April 2, 201610 yr Author Of course it`s a separate project, I get that, I was just thinking about the future of the covers! That we could put that all together some day. We could wish a song that we love and make a cover no matter of any particular project or goal, just "for our soul", but having a channel people could hear that and find that covers at one place. I think that's a great idea, don't get me wrong ! I just thought that I keep this project separate for now because it has a specific goal. But those future covers are for sure gonna be fun :)
April 2, 201610 yr Author I have the high-re Files already...let me think about the background ! :) I thought about it, I like it the way you did it (numbers on white background, Will on darker Background. What do you think about Will on a dark red blackground though ? To merge it with the colour theme of AHFOD?) @Nie
April 2, 201610 yr What do you think about Will on a dark red blackground though ? To merge it with the colour theme of AHFOD?) Which red do you mean, the Flower of Life red, or darker?
April 2, 201610 yr this is FOL red [ATTACH=full]4339[/ATTACH] this is a darker red [ATTACH=full]4338[/ATTACH]
April 2, 201610 yr Author I'd go for darker (maybe even a bit more datk than that ?) but if other people disagree let me know !
April 2, 201610 yr Do you have an example? I was looking in the pictures at the gallery (the flower curtain) but maybe also not dark enough?
Create an account or sign in to comment