✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The I RAN AWAY Project - Bringing I Ran Away live to the AHFOD Tour 2016 !

I ran away

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How many lines do you want people to sing?

As a backup plan if you need extra singing I can try to do like 1 or 2 of the purple section.

Those aren't that high to sing.

Everything under those are impossible.

Thanks all for your interest in this ! @Nie @flockofbirds222 @alicjanna

Now I'm a bit confused about the colours. Do all three of you want the dark blue/purple (?) part ? Can we distribute it a bit more evenly, perhaps ? One of you could take the orange part since those lines are in the same vocal level, so it shouldn't be too much of a change. Who can sing high and could sing the yellow part ?

(If you are unsure where you sound better, by the way, you are also welcome to sing more than the part you signed up for and send it to me so that can possibly exchange/substitute parts!)

Please wait with recording till the reference track is up, which will be soon !

Well I could try the orange part too but I think because it is the start of the song I'd better leave it for a good singer because it it has to be spot on, if you know what I mean.

I have been thinking of this too. I don't doubt your singing but if you say you have a sore throat now, I'm more inclined to give you the dark blue part if you feel comfortable with it. I think cutting these parts into halves is not a good idea because there should be a little bit of vocal continuity, what do you think ? The verses are not very long and I think it might sound disrupted if the singer changes every two lines.

I mean the part after the orange one. I think it's the least difficult but i'll have to see if it Sound acceptable... so if you find someone else i'd rather just sing the choir part with everyone else.

And i don't want to sing the orange part for the same reason as Nie.

Would the yellow part be tooo high for you ?

I mean the part after the orange one. I think it's the least difficult but i'll have to see if it Sound acceptable... so if you find someone else i'd rather just sing the choir part with everyone else.

And i don't want to sing the orange part for the same reason as Nie.

I doubt that I will sound better than you.

At the moment it is going downhill again. :(

Question:

I know that the official lyrics say:

And when I heard you

Come back to me

But there seems to be something missing, on other lyrics sites I find:

And when I heard you call to

Come back to me

And that sounds like what he is singing.

So what do you think?

Question:

I know that the official lyrics say:

And when I heard you

Come back to me

But there seems to be something missing, on other lyrics sites I find:

And when I heard you call to

Come back to me

And that sounds like what he is singing.

So what do you think?

There is several points at which I indeed believe that Chris sings more than the official lyrics say. I am sorry for having caused confusion by posting only the official lyrics here. Ideally, we would sing it as closely as possible to Chris's version.

Gonna work that out soon. For this and other reasons, (I know I'm repeating myself) please do not start recording before the reference track is uploaded, which will be within the coming days. Thank you !

• Like 1