✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The I RAN AWAY Project - Bringing I Ran Away live to the AHFOD Tour 2016 !

I ran away

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest diogo_sg

I've been away from the forum this week, but I hope I can still participate somehow [emoji6]

I've been away from the forum this week, but I hope I can still participate somehow [emoji6]

Great that you wanna participate ! We need people singing, especially guys :)

I am on mobile so don't have the overview right now about who sings what but several verses still needed people. Are you comfortable singing high notes or rather lower ones ?

Guest diogo_sg
Great that you wanna participate ! We need people singing, especially guys :)

I am on mobile so don't have the overview right now about who sings what but several verses still needed people. Are you comfortable singing high notes or rather lower ones ?

I think I'm better at singing lower notes (I'm terrible at all notes, but the higher ones are just too bad) [emoji28]

I think I'm better at singing lower notes (I'm terrible at all notes, but the higher ones are just too bad) [emoji28]

Let's try you for the orange part then !

The beginning of the song needs to be spot on though, more than any other part. I am gonna give this to @alicjanna and you now, but I'll reserve changes in combination if it doesn't sound ideal together. I hope you two understand :)

• Like 1

I'd like to participate but I'm still doubting my voice. Could you give me a part and maybe i can try to practice it?

You're a guy, right ? Can you practice the yellow part ? I am lacking a second person for the yellow part at the moment.

Just give it a try :) You can also send practice files to me and I can listen to them if you want

Guest diogo_sg

The beginning of the song needs to be spot on though, more than any other part. I am gonna give this to @alicjanna and you now, but I'll reserve changes in combination if it doesn't sound ideal together. I hope you two understand :)

Ok, great! I'm going to practice it and record it. And do I send the recording to you? [emoji3]

No problem :)

So, I have made a new version:

1. Albertus Medium

[ATTACH=full]4381[/ATTACH]

2. Crimson text

[ATTACH=full]4379[/ATTACH]

3. Baskerville

[ATTACH=full]4380[/ATTACH]

So it is up to the jury to decide :D

My vote goes to: 1. Albertus Medium

btw, these are not the definite ones (in highest quality), when the decision is made I will make the definite pictures.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
So, I have made a new version:

1. Albertus Medium

[ATTACH=full]4381[/ATTACH]

2. Crimson text

[ATTACH=full]4379[/ATTACH]

3. Baskerville

[ATTACH=full]4380[/ATTACH]

So it is up to the jury to decide :D

My vote goes to: 1. Albertus Medium

btw, these are not the definite ones (in highest quality), when the decision is made I will make the definite pictures.

I vote for 1 too [emoji4]

@AlwaysInMyHead, is it possible to send me a higher resolution version of your drawing?

Since I have to cut out only a small area of the picture the quality is going down too.

It is OK if you only send the part of Will's body.

I could give it a shot :) I'll have to re-edit it cus the original scan is quite crappy in terms of contrast etc. and that may take a while.

I'll upload it as soon as I can!

Edit: hmm, well it COULD also be that the "low" quality is due to drawing technique and original size (it's quite a small drawing) so it's kinda grainy anyway

I could give it a shot :) I'll have to re-edit it cus the original scan is quite crappy in terms of contrast etc. and that may take a while.

I'll upload it as soon as I can!

Edit: hmm, well it COULD also be that the "low" quality is due to drawing technique and original size (it's quite a small drawing) so it's kinda grainy anyway

Can you try to only scan Will's body in a high resolution?

There is not that much in the letters so I can try to sharpen it up in the photo editor tool too.

So, any idea when we'll have the reference track? And is the timing going to be different than the original song?

I'm asking because I have tried to sing my piece this evening and it seems that I had a good moment, no cracks in my voice. :)

To be sure to have "something" when needed, I have recorded it but if the reference song is going to be slower/faster then it will be back to square one. :D