✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The I RAN AWAY Project - Bringing I Ran Away live to the AHFOD Tour 2016 !

I ran away

Looking forward to your artwork!

As for the singing, could you possibly sing the yellow part ?

(By the way, I think we are from the same country if I am not mistaken !)

I would rather sing the yellow part than one of the others.

Are you from Germany, too?

Here's the artwork I contribute to this project:

31892398493_f25dc320e0_z.jpg

• Like 6

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would rather sing the yellow part than one of the others.

Are you from Germany, too?

Here's the artwork I contribute to this project:

[ATTACH=full]4321[/ATTACH]

Oh wow, thanks !! Very beautiful ! (although that eye is a little creepy :P)

We will definitely show this in the video !

Yes, I am :)

We are used to see Will staring so I'm a bit confused, which one do you mean, Will's or the one on the drums? :D

OMG beautiful...

We will definitely show this in the video !

Yes, I am :)

Stunning!

Thank you :) It took me from 9.30am to 9.30pm, almost without breaks.

As to the "creepy eye", it is almost the same as in the original reference ;)

[ATTACH=full]4324[/ATTACH]

@I ran away: Are you also coming to one of the concerts in Germany?

• Like 1

Thank you :) It took me from 9.30am to 9.30pm, almost without breaks.

As to the "creepy eye", it is almost the same as in the original reference ;)

[ATTACH=full]4324[/ATTACH]

@I ran away: Are you also coming to one of the concerts in Germany?

Awesome, thanks for your time !!!

No, I live in the US currently...hope to go there !

I was thinking about some visuals for the One, Two, Three, Will part.

Those have to be very shortly shown I guess.

Would it be something if we "cut out" the numbers in the artwork that Flockofbirds222 made (the running men).

And for "Will" we could use the drawing of AlwaysInMyhead.

Something like this: (it's very quickly done):

[ATTACH]4327[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4328[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4329[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4330[/ATTACH]

If that's OK by the creators of course.

• Like 3

Awesome, thanks for your time !!!

No, I live in the US currently...hope to go there !

Good luck! Especially after that amazing show yesterday it would be so sad if you couldn't.

Would it be something if we "cut out" the numbers in the artwork that Flockofbirds222 made (the running men).

[ATTACH]4327[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4328[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4329[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4330[/ATTACH]

Yeah, I think this is a great idea. We should definitely try to put that into the video.

Wow, it's really beautiful!

Thank you! :)

• Like 1

Good idea, we can do that !

Hey people, what do you think of making our youtube channel, like Coldplaying forum music projects channel and to put there our covers like this and previous one Up&Up. Without any pressure or goal we could wish and propose songs which we would like to cover and go to work.

Seeing a few design artists here, they might also express their creativity according to a particular song, practice and show their drawings.

May be a lot of other ideas and talents can come out and be united and shown to the world, I hope even to our great band also :)

What do you think?

Hey people, what do you think of making our youtube channel, like Coldplaying forum music projects channel and to put there our covers like this and previous one Up&Up. Without any pressure or goal we could wish and propose songs which we would like to cover and go to work.

Seeing a few design artists here, they might also express their creativity according to a particular song, practice and show their drawings.

May be a lot of other ideas and talents can come out and be united and shown to the world, I hope even to our great band also :)

What do you think?

Nothing against the idea itself, but at the moment I don't wanna mix the I Ran Away Project with other things like the Up&Up Cover. If we are to have any chance that Coldplay sees and hears it, it should stand out and not be one of many Coldplaying song covers. Cause unlike the Up&Up Cover, it is not just a greeting jut it really is a kind of petition/request for the band. For that reason I'd prefer to keep it separate from such a channel at the moment.

Nothing against the idea itself, but at the moment I don't wanna mix the I Ran Away Project with other things like the Up&Up Cover. If we are to have any chance that Coldplay sees and hears it, it should stand out and not be one of many Coldplaying song covers. Cause unlike the Up&Up Cover, it is not just a greeting jut it really is a kind of petition/request for the band. For that reason I'd prefer to keep it separate from such a channel at the moment.

Of course it`s a separate project, I get that, I was just thinking about the future of the covers! That we could put that all together some day. We could wish a song that we love and make a cover no matter of any particular project or goal, just "for our soul", but having a channel people could hear that and find that covers at one place.

Of course it`s a separate project, I get that, I was just thinking about the future of the covers! That we could put that all together some day. We could wish a song that we love and make a cover no matter of any particular project or goal, just "for our soul", but having a channel people could hear that and find that covers at one place.

I think that's a great idea, don't get me wrong ! I just thought that I keep this project separate for now because it has a specific goal. But those future covers are for sure gonna be fun :)

• Like 1

I have the high-re Files already...let me think about the background ! :)

I thought about it, I like it the way you did it (numbers on white background, Will on darker Background. What do you think about Will on a dark red blackground though ? To merge it with the colour theme of AHFOD?) @Nie