✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The I RAN AWAY Project - Bringing I Ran Away live to the AHFOD Tour 2016 !

I ran away

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm also looking for different fonts, this is the Baskerville font, a similar as used in the current era

[ATTACH=full]4342[/ATTACH]

Although I like the letters on the other font too.

• Like 3

I'm also looking for different fonts, this is the Baskerville font, a similar as used in the current era

[ATTACH=full]4342[/ATTACH]

I was thinking of keeping the video in the font Albertus medium, which is the one Coldplay used for its first three albums including AROBTTH. That said, I don't care which font the numbers are as long as it looks good :)

Slighlty concerned by the lack of men, all these angelic voices will make me sound terrible in comparison :laugh3:

Diogo_sg said on the first pages of the thread that he would join. I think he is on a vacation now so if he's back we can pull his sleeve.

It is difficult to find...so really, don't bother with the numbers. I wanted to use it for the text message mostly

I have found one, is this looking the same?

[ATTACH=full]4364[/ATTACH]

By the way, just to clarify:

When I say what I was thinking of (for exampe in terms of video content or font), I am not saying "it has to be this and that". This project belongs to all of us and everybody can bring in own ideas or disagree with others' ideas and argue why we should do something differently. If something should turn out to be controversial we can have a majority vote or something. I envisioned the video in a certain way so I'll keep throwing my thoughts in but that doesn't mean we have to do it that way, and I'm open for different suggestions. Think of me as the one who started and organizes this project and keeps pushing it towards completion, (and in the end probably my biggest part will be assembling the video and audio from all the different files) but you are free to bring in your own ideas and parts to this. (Like the guy in my avatar pic who brings in general song ideas and then those three other guys work out their parts and all come together to construct a perfect song. Of course we'll share 20:20:20:20 ! :P)

• Like 3

I have found one, is this looking the same?

[ATTACH=full]4364[/ATTACH]

not entirely:

[ATTACH=full]4365[/ATTACH]

But I don't think you should worry too much, because there are so many cool fonts you could use. So maybe we could just take one that looks best for our purpose.

not entirely:

[ATTACH=full]4365[/ATTACH]

But I don't think you should worry too much, because there are so many cool fonts you could use. So maybe we could just take one that looks best for our purpose.

I asked @Nie to take the original Coldplay font, not the one from the AHFOD Era so it's spot on !

That said, if anyone disagrees with the use of this font let me know.

Well, I think the font that works best is the one that cuts out the numbers and letters and showing as much of the drawing as possible.

I can mix between fonts for the numbers and letters too.

Work in progress ;)

• Like 1

Do we need any more artwork btw? I'm just asking because the song is long and we don't have that much yet.

(Although I'm not sure if I can draw anything else myself cus of my final exams, but maybe there are other artists out there, who would like to give it a shot.)

More artwork is always welcome ! Some parts of the video are gonna be text and actual video, but we still need a lot of art to fill in, that's true.

By the way, in case anyone missed the call: I'm still looking for someone who has the Scientist Single on Vinyl. Does anyone here have it ?

I want to record the piano part on sax. I will do more as well.

Cool ! I don't know the first thing about the Saxophone, so I am asking: Can you keep the rhythm and timing the same as the original I Ran Away instumental ? That would facilitate the mixing later a great deal !

• Like 1