✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How you feel today?

Danilo

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a backache because of women's stuff! gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! :dead:

^^AGGGGHH I HATE THAT SO MUCH!!!!!111 WORST PAINS EVAR!!!!11!1!1!@#!

yeah! That AND uterus ache. Nightmare. :dead:

Oh girls, i can relate :sick:

My time of the month is long gone now thank god but i wouldn't survive without painkillers :\

Heh yeah... it's really painful. I'm considering taking a painkiller, but they're no good. :sick:

I have no choice really :(

well, i can either not take them and end up going "oooouccccccch" for 2 or 3 days and not be able to concentrate on ANYTHING... or i can take it and have a decent (or half-decent) life

I have no choice really :(

well, i can either not take them and end up going "oooouccccccch" for 2 or 3 days and not be able to concentrate on ANYTHING... or i can take it and have a decent (or half-decent) life

ouch, I didn't know it's that bad, Rolle. I have some pains only the first day - then it stops. But this is just .... ugh, I wish I was able to sit normally. Just that.

Shitty because I missed BOTH of my friend's calls and she's in France right now and I miss her. :bigcry: And apparently [judging by the voicemails] she's having a translation crisis and I'm really good at french.

And because my mom won't stop bugging me. Fuck nit-picking at EVERYTHING.

Oh, too bad :( Send her a voicemail back! :nice: And ... I feel with you, my mom is/was the same. She'll stop once, you'll see!

I feel just fine. I'm a little disappointed about letting myself fall asleep when I got home yesterday and sleeping until 10 PM, then milling around in my house for a few hours, going back to bed, sleeping until 6 AM, and then being unable to go back to sleep. So the same thing's probably going to happen today since I'm going out to play soccer. Bleh.

And now that I think about it, I'm a bit annoyed, because my mom thinks I'm not eating. rofl. Has she even looked at me lately?

Oh, oh, and my arms hurt.

If you're going to ask how I feel, be ready for my response. xD