✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How you feel today?

Danilo

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, just enjoy life, keep fit, and don't worry about weight! (exercise and a healthy diet does it automatically..:) I've seen anorexic gals, and it's not what guys like, so just aim for the body weight that's in the range for your height and build.. go for the runners' high - best thrill in the world!! (well, next to some others, but on an equal par.:P)

Hmm.. what to buy on iTunes?? Yea, there are a lot of choices, so I'm no help there!:\

Today I feel good. I did everything I had planned to do, and escaped town before the traffic got too insane as the tourists are arriving like giant swarms of bees..:wink:;)

rubbish, I have an outbreak of eczema on my face and its gotten worse since it started 2 days ago, its now glowing red and stands out and no amount of creams or tablets I have is helping, I'll go and shuv my head in the freezer, the cold makes it feel better.

rubbish, I have an outbreak of eczema on my face and its gotten worse since it started 2 days ago, its now glowing red and stands out and no amount of creams or tablets I have is helping, I'll go and shuv my head in the freezer, the cold makes it feel better.

Have you tried using aloe vera? I don't know if you access to it in the market in England, but it helps in cooling and calming down inflammation. :)

---

Today I feel...surprisingly content.