✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How you feel today?

Danilo

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel disgusted. I just saw on yahoo news that the Kings County Hospital neglected a patient in the waiting room. the women fell over and died and no one did anything. they walked by and looked then walked away. i've never seen so many terrible people before in my life. That just makes me sick.

I feel disgusted. I just saw on yahoo news that the Kings County Hospital neglected a patient in the waiting room. the women fell over and died and no one did anything. they walked by and looked then walked away. i've never seen so many terrible people before in my life. That just makes me sick.

I saw that the other day too! And that wasn't even the first time. :stunned:

Their excuse was "Oh, people sleep on the floor all the time." WTF?! You can tell by the security camera that she was writhing in pain for a little bit. Those who got fired/suspended deserved it.

Why?:rolleyes:

Because we had nothing else to do. :P

It ['Funny Games'] was pretty good but I hate those torture movies where all of the main characters die.

I saw that the other day too! And that wasn't even the first time. :stunned:

Their excuse was "Oh, people sleep on the floor all the time." WTF?! You can tell by the security camera that she was writhing in pain for a little bit. Those who got fired/suspended deserved it.

exactly. I can't believe as human's, we can treat people like that. we have a conscious. it's not like we're insects and probably have no idea.... there's a dying women and people avoid her... that's lower than disgusting.... i couldn't ever do that to a person. i couldn't live with myself.