📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

What is your favourite Coldplay video today?

• 9 months later...

Today and most of the days this is my fav video... it makes me feel like everything's possible in this life :) It also makes me dream of going to a CP concert again... not sure yet but hope I can finally make it this year :heart:

• Like 2
Today and most of the days this is my fav video... it makes me feel like everything's possible in this life :) It also makes me dream of going to a CP concert again... not sure yet but hope I can finally make it this year :heart:

This has become my favorite music video of all time! The reason is simple, they recorded it on my country!

• Like 3
This has become my favorite music video of all time! The reason is simple, they recorded it on my country!

I like this video too, because it is made without any fancy effects and yet showing those people in the beginning and the Charlie Chaplin speech makes it very strong :)

• Like 2
I like this video too, because it is made without any fancy effects and yet showing those people in the beginning and the Charlie Chaplin speech makes it very strong :)

Love it so much! Mexico is a diverse country and the idea that it's shown around the world makes me so happy!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I really like the artwork of this vid!

I love the fact you've been really keen on AICTAIY lately as that's the song that made me fall in love with the Coldplay! Anyway, I agree with you. It's such a beautiful video! Great animation and motifs too!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...