June 27, 201610 yr Viva La Vida HAS to win this round, I'm really surprised that so many people vote for it...
June 28, 201610 yr Rainy Day 6 Viva la Vida 3 X&Y 2 Rainy Day is now a sunny day! ---- Violet Hill Viva la Vida X&Y ---- Down to the final 3... I vote for Viva la Vida. Sent from my Death Star using Tapatalk What happened to Yellow?!
June 28, 201610 yr Author What happened to Yellow?! Fixed. Thanks! Sent from my Death Star using Tapatalk
June 28, 201610 yr Author X&Y 9 Viva la Vida 3 Violet Hill 1 X&Y is eliminated! ---- Violet Hill Viva la Vida Yellow ---- I vote for Viva la Vida. Sent from my Death Star using Tapatalk
June 28, 201610 yr After this game is over, will there be another one with the winners of each alphabet eliminations?
June 28, 201610 yr Violet Hill :bigcry: I think Viva La Vida is one of the greatest songs of all time.
June 28, 201610 yr Given the votes so far, this one probably won't matter, but I vote for Yellow. [emoji53] Sent from my SCH-S960L using Coldplaying mobile app
June 29, 201610 yr I want to vote for Yellow but I think Viva La Vida is one the best songs ever written. So, in order to save VLV my vote goes to Violet Hill
June 29, 201610 yr Author After this game is over, will there be another one with the winners of each alphabet eliminations? Yes Violet Hill 7 Viva la Vida 5 Yellow 1 Violet Hill is eliminated!(?!) ---- Viva la Vida Yellow ---- The final two! I vote for Viva la Vida.
Create an account or sign in to comment