Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coldplay lyrics game

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 234.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • An empty house is not  a home    Wait a minute... ._.

  • The Jordanator
    The Jordanator

    Well done @Divutian you won the game ? There is no other Coldplay song with the word ‘amazing’ in the lyrics. I think.

  • doesn't mean im lost!   (i used the exclamation mark)

Posted Images

And I'm trying to fix IT

Maybe you'll stumble upon IT

One, TWO, three: Will

DON'T ever give up

 
14 minutes ago, I ran away said:

(@M Marks The Spot probably won't like that appropriation :D)

324887216_OG2018_biathlon_lauradahlmeier_1_social.gif.7fa988fb7ff7931dadca6fbe2e55735f.gif

 

I FORGET all about what hurts

Edited by M Marks The Spot

The lights go out AND I can't be saved

I've decided to "pull a @I ran away"

 

WOULDn't want to change a thing

4 minutes ago, I ran away said:

Since you are the English professor...don't you mean "AN" @I ran away ?

 

We never CHANGE do we ?

Yes, you're right. That's what I was supposed to type! How does it feel to be a corrector, @I ran away?

 

Where DO WE go to draw the line?

I DREW a line for you

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.