✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay lyrics game

karvi22

It’s sad how a few members that were really active some years back aren’t really around anymore ? maybe they will come back during this time of lockdown ?

But give me love over...love over...love over this

• Like 2

9 hours ago, aaronm360 said:

It’s sad how a few members that were really active some years back aren’t really around anymore ? maybe they will come back during this time of lockdown ?

But give me love over...love over...love over this

It looks to me that @Captain Crieff appeared here as soon as I mentioned and tagged her in my previous post... ? And yeah, you're right. Hopefully, your prediction comes true! ?

7 hours ago, Divutian said:

From my shipwreck, I heard a CALL

Birds came flying FROM the underground

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, M Marks The Spot said:

It looks to me that @Captain Crieff appeared here as soon as I mentioned and tagged her in my previous post... ? And yeah, you're right. Hopefully, your prediction comes true! ?

Haha every cloud has a silver (BIRD) lining...ok that doesn’t count xD

So I'm flying on my BICYCLE

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, aaronm360 said:

So I put my HANDs up to the sky, feel alive ? I guess Coldplay’s back catalogue is so big now you can basically find a match for any sentence haha ?

Haha, that's true! In addition, I'm glad that you quoted X Marks The Spot! It's a fabulous hidden track. It's amazing!

You're the target I'M aiming at

2 minutes ago, M Marks The Spot said:

Keep it up! You're doing a great job for all of us. ? But how does it feel when some users bring spam and trash to your yard? It must be tiring to keep it clean and neat!

well yes in fact I am pretty tired of all the fake passport and keto diet bullshit hahaha ( @ spammers give us some new subjects to learn about please) but I have to say the recent update to this forum software helped a lot

• Like 3