Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coldplay lyrics game

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 234.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • An empty house is not  a home    Wait a minute... ._.

  • The Jordanator
    The Jordanator

    Well done @Divutian you won the game ? There is no other Coldplay song with the word ‘amazing’ in the lyrics. I think.

  • doesn't mean im lost!   (i used the exclamation mark)

Posted Images

For you I'd BLEED myself dry

If all that I'm on Earth to do is solo

 

I quoted the space between the words ?

1 hour ago, M Marks The Spot said:

I quoted the space between the words ?

Give this man a medal

That was the hardest part

Am I a PART of the cure? Or am I PART of the disease?

1 hour ago, M Marks The Spot said:

If all that I'm on Earth to do is solo

 

I quoted the space between the words ?

But you forgot to hightlight it ?

OK I'm gonna quote ETIAW freestyle now:

 

Maybe I'm in my place

Maybe I'm from the nerds

Maybe i quoted space

Between these two words

9 hours ago, I ran away said:

But you forgot to hightlight it ?

I don't think I had to highlight it because I clearly explained my intention with the sentence below ?

 

11 hours ago, M Marks The Spot said:

I quoted the space between the words ?

Anyway, back to the game: (I'll quote your text, nevertheless)

 

IN MY PLACE, IN MY PLACE, were lines that I couldn't change

Edited by M Marks The Spot

But if you NEVER try you'll NEVER know

IF YOU love me, won't you let me know?

WHEN you lose something you can't replace

Oh I'M GONNA buy this place and start a fire

And YOU CAN say what is, or fight for it

Trying hard to speak and FIGHTing with my weak hand

Edited by aaronm360

Are we all going to start pulling an @I ran away? I see what you did there, @aaronm360! ?

 

And it's so HARD to see clearly

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.