✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What if...

Midnight. It doesn't have any aggressive drums or an annoying melody, and the lyrics are very effect-laden and don't get bothersome after a while. Also I think it's a very calming song, even after hours of playing it. Imagine you'd play In My Place 50 times in a row, I'd hate Jonny's guitar after some time.

• Like 4

Viva La Vida probably, I can listen to it many times without getting sick of it... On the other hand I probably couldn't stand it anymore for a while after that, and I don't want that to happen.

Yes, that is the danger of listening to one song too much...Fun fact, after I recorded the reference track for the I Ran Away Project (which meant listening and singing along to the song for dozens of times in a row), I was rather fed up of it and stopped playing it for a while during the making of the project and afterwards.

But in the meantime I have recovered. :D

• Like 2

Midnight. It doesn't have any aggressive drums or an annoying melody, and the lyrics are very effect-laden and don't get bothersome after a while. Also I think it's a very calming song, even after hours of playing it. Imagine you'd play In My Place 50 times in a row, I'd hate Jonny's guitar after some time.

I agree. [emoji106]

Also to add that, I like how Midnight has a different part in the middle where it sounds like a rave. I'm way too old to go to a rave [emoji6] but I love listening to that music. So having the variety of music in Midnight would keep it from getting boring after 24 hours.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

Every song would get boring eventually, but if I had to torture myself in this way, I would probably choose something low-key like Colour Spectrum or The Escapist. I know you didn't mean your question to be taken in this way :) so to look at the positive side of your question, at the moment I'd probably go with Square One or Paradise or Miracles or Fun :)

Whatever would be the least annoying for a long period of time.....so maybe MMIX

Good idea! Might as well go with MMIX on low volume :)

This. My fave band + my fave DJ.

Nice remix there :)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I would want to say Up With The Birds since that song is absolutely amazing but then that song would grow old. I'd choose Sparks, it wouldn't get annoying after a while and honestly it's very relaxing. I'd probably fall asleep within the first 20 minutes so that would cut out a fair bit of the conscious time I'd have to spend in the room. :)

• Like 2

yeah

yeah, i'd go for midnight also :D. i dont know if you know but Kygo did a remix of this song which to me is pretty cool :)

• Like 2