✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

hey i have a question

mycdplayerisbroke

Hi, Julia.

Did Nalbandian beat Federer?

Hey Richard :)

No! My boy lost...I was really cranky. And he was getting really angry on court, you should of seen him. He even spat and...LICKED HIS RACQUET. Like fully licked it from bottom to top. I'm like..does he even know how many tennis balls have been on that. It was really gross. :lol: I have no idea where I'm going with this one. :P :lol:

I watched half of the first set before having to do something else ... to me, it looked like Federer was determined to get Nalbandian off his back. He'd never beaten Nalbandian in a big match before ...

... but I was also kind of rooting for David because most casual tennis fans don't realize how good he is.

But he had a great showing in Melbourne. Well see if he can keep it up moving forward this year.

I hope so. I'd like to see him win a major tournament. He's becoming my favourite player because of the fact he is so underrated and doesn't really get the credit he deserves.

I'm rooting for Juan Carlos Ferrero now. And if he loses tomorrow then I'll be going to Agassi, just because he's like the nicest tennis plyer ever! :lol: :D

I hope so. I'd like to see him win a major tournament. He's becoming my favourite player because of the fact he is so underrated and doesn't really get the credit he deserves.

I'm rooting for Juan Carlos Ferrero now. And if he loses tomorrow then I'll be going to Agassi, just because he's like the nicest tennis plyer ever! :lol: :D

JCF is one of my faves, too ... I'm watching the Clijsters/Schnyder match now ... I don't get Clijsters-Hewitt, but it's not really my business.

It's been a really good tournee this year down there.

Yeah my bro is watching it in the other room. I don't really like watching womens tennis for some reason. And I also don't get the Clijsters-Hewitt thing, but like you said it's not really our business. :P

And I agree, it has been really good. I've really enjoyed it. And it's good for me because it's played in my city and by train it takes me like, 35-40 minutes to get there. And it's pretty cheap to get in too, so it works out well. :D