✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-6-21] Koning Boudewijnstadion, Brussels, Belgium

Christa42

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A question : if you are in the stadium and you are waiting in the front / at a barrier with a friend.. Is it possible to leave your spot for going to a bar or the toilets or is that not done?

I had that same question a few weeks ago and was told by several people not to do it...but then in Munich I just had to :D and I managed to get back to front row because my "neighbours" resolutely defended my place. So if you have someone who is able to defend your place against all pushing etc. and you don't mind squeezing (and excusing) yourself through the dense crowd afterwards to get back, yes it is possible.

Important: ask the security before leaving the area if there is an extra wristband to identify your standing area. In Munich (bad organization in every respect) they failed to hand out those at the entrance to the standing area in the very front (I wasn't even aware they existed); when i came back security didn't want to let me back in because they said if i had come from that area I should have the wristband (and then he pointed to an easily overlookable sign where they were handed out apparently...) - luckily the other security guy whom I had asked for toilet directions remembered my face and told the other guy I had indeed come from the front (I also had photos "proving" my place on my phone though, just in case).

• Like 2

I had that same question a few weeks ago and was told by several people not to do it...but then in Munich I just had to :D and I managed to get back to front row because my "neighbours" resolutely defended my place. So if you have someone who is able to defend your place against all pushing etc. and you don't mind squeezing (and excusing) yourself through the dense crowd afterwards to get back, yes it is possible.

Important: ask the security before leaving the area if there is an extra wristband to identify your standing area. In Munich (bad organization in every respect) they failed to hand out those at the entrance to the standing area in the very front (I wasn't even aware they existed); when i came back security didn't want to let me back in because they said if i had come from that area I should have the wristband (and then he pointed to an easily overlookable sign where they were handed out apparently...) - luckily the other security guy whom I had asked for toilet directions remembered my face and told the other guy I had indeed come from the front (I also had photos "proving" my place on my phone though, just in case).

Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel using Coldplaying mobile app

Ive been at the front about 5 times and i wouldnt recommend it. It gets very pushy.

Maybe you could do it at the beginning when there isn't too many people around yet.

I never had to leave thankfully. Id only do it if i had to go to the bathroom really really badly, never to go to the bar.

• Like 2

It does depend on the people around you but if they're not dicks it shouldn't be a problem.

In other, refreshing news: someone on Twitter just shared this pic from the stadium. Sprinklers!!

28697752d7fe17d5df59b939d08d2460.jpg

You'll be soaking wet when you go through those. [emoji23]

Everyone's already freaking out about traffic problems: http://m.deredactie.be/#!/snippet/594954b3b5a1be2fa014b480 if you're coming by car: brace yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have bought a train ticket for 10€. Let's hope everything will go smooth when returning to Brussels Midi. I have about 1,5 hours time to do.

I won't probably be home before 2 am.

A short sleep and then back to Brussels.

Really looking forward to the concerts in Brussels but the heat is going to be a pain in the assssss. I went to both the Amsterdam and a Gelsenkirchen show this tour and the heat was already nearly unbearable (especially in Gelsenkirchen). Problem is, I know you should drink a lot because of the heat but then I'm scared I need to pee and I lose my spot in the queue or in the stadium :worried:

Anyone with more concert/festival experience have any tips how to deal with the heat?

Hi there

I'm going on tomorrow with an early access ticket.

I used to bring a camel bag before but they are now forbidden...

From my experience, being a group helps a lot, the bigger the better, as one or two can go buy some drinks/food or go to the toilets and the others keep the places.

If you're alone or with 1-2 friends, it is more difficult to keep the places but if your neighboors are nice, it won't be a problem either :)

• Like 1

I've been to quite a few concerts and to 50% of them I had to go alone! However if you are in front line and need to go to the toilet make sure to ask your neighbours to keep your space and i am sure they will! We are all there for the same reason and if you explain that you are alone, most will help! Make sure to go to the toilet when still everybody sits on the floor as soon as they stand up the chances are not as good. Those are my experiences!! Have fun everybody ! ❤️

Hi there

I'm going on tomorrow with an early access ticket.

I used to bring a camel bag before but they are now forbidden...

From my experience, being a group helps a lot, the bigger the better, as one or two can go buy some drinks/food or go to the toilets and the others keep the places.

If you're alone or with 1-2 friends, it is more difficult to keep the places but if your neighboors are nice, it won't be a problem either :)

I guess I need nice neighbours. [emoji4]

Bonsoir a tous,

J'ai besoin d'aide.. D'une faveur!

Au départ j'assistais seule au concert du 22 juin et puis j'ai décidé d'offrir à ma petite fille une place de concert pour son anniversaire ( fan de Coldplay, oui âgée de 8 ans 1/2.. 9 ans le 6 juillet mais pas possible pour nous d'aller au stade de France le 15 car ma fille est chez son papa.. Bref!) j'ai mon billet tribune 2 E rang 8 & son billet tribune 2 E rang 40.. Je n'ai pas fait attention à la place ni au rang tant qu'il y avait des billets dans cette tribune je l'ai pris et oui j'ai acheté mon billet en novembre et le sien à l'arrache il y a moins d'une semaine..

J'ai interpellé le site officiel des fans de Coldplay qui n'ont pas pu m'aider car j'ai acheté mes places via Viagogo un site de seconde zone .. Low cost.

.pour ma part.. 1er grd concert! De plus avec ma fille.. Fan inconditionnelle et qui ne rêve que de cela assister au concert...

Alors voila.. Je ne peux pas laisser ma fille a un autre rang sans moi.. Et vice & versa.

Voila ma demande J'aimerais connaître les personnes qui possèdent un ou des billets dans la tribune 2E rang 8.. Leur demander d'être indulgent.. Et de bien vouloir accepter que ma fille puisse assister au concert à mes côtés..

Merci de faire suivre ce message..

Et Merci pour vos réponses, votre aide!

Déjà un bon 1er concert à toutes et tous ce 21 juin!

Bonsoir a tous,

J'ai besoin d'aide.. D'une faveur!

Au départ j'assistais seule au concert du 22 juin et puis j'ai décidé d'offrir à ma petite fille une place de concert pour son anniversaire ( fan de Coldplay, oui âgée de 8 ans 1/2.. 9 ans le 6 juillet mais pas possible pour nous d'aller au stade de France le 15 car ma fille est chez son papa.. Bref!) j'ai mon billet tribune 2 E rang 8 & son billet tribune 2 E rang 40.. Je n'ai pas fait attention à la place ni au rang tant qu'il y avait des billets dans cette tribune je l'ai pris et oui j'ai acheté mon billet en novembre et le sien à l'arrache il y a moins d'une semaine..

J'ai interpellé le site officiel des fans de Coldplay qui n'ont pas pu m'aider car j'ai acheté mes places via Viagogo un site de seconde zone .. Low cost.

.pour ma part.. 1er grd concert! De plus avec ma fille.. Fan inconditionnelle et qui ne rêve que de cela assister au concert...

Alors voila.. Je ne peux pas laisser ma fille a un autre rang sans moi.. Et vice & versa.

Voila ma demande J'aimerais connaître les personnes qui possèdent un ou des billets dans la tribune 2E rang 8.. Leur demander d'être indulgent.. Et de bien vouloir accepter que ma fille puisse assister au concert à mes côtés..

Merci de faire suivre ce message..

Et Merci pour vos réponses, votre aide!

Déjà un bon 1er concert à toutes et tous ce 21 juin!

Bienvenue chez Coldplaying. Je ne suis pas sure si j'ai bien compris - tu cherches quelqu'un qui peut échanger son billet contre le tien pour que tu puisse rejoindre ta fille au meme rang ?

D'abord il y a aussi une discussion pour le deuxième concert de Bruxelles ici, tu pourras aussi demander là-bas et ce sérait mieux en anglais pour que tout le monde puisse comprendre (dis-moi si tu as besoin d'aide).

Tu peux aussi demander sur Twitter, il y a des accounts là (par exemple "@ColdplayTix") qui peuvent diffuser ta demande.

Une autre chose qu'il faut dire c'est que à ta place j'essayerais l'envers de ce que tu as dit - c'est peut-etre difficile à convaincre quelqu'un du rang 8 à partir de sa place et aller 32 rangs (!) en arrière, mais à l'envers ce sera plus facile de convaincre quelqu'un du rang 40 de te donner sa place et au lieu de cette place s'assoir 32 rangs plus au front, dans le rang 8 !

Yeah that's queue B. They're under trees and have water and toilets hahaha I'm slowly baking here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arent there any queueing 'systems' like numbers drawn on hand so you can quickly leave the queue for toiletbreak or something?