✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-6-21] Koning Boudewijnstadion, Brussels, Belgium

Christa42

Hello,

I'm going to this concert on wednesday and I was wondering if anyone here has ever been to the stadium and knows if there are places you can buy a (non-alcoholic) drink. Like water or Cola zero or something. I'm assuming the answer is yes but I would still like to know for sure since the doors open at 16.30 and the concert ends at 22.45. That's a long time to not have anything to drink, especially in june.

Do you mean inside the stadium? Yes. There are places where you can buy drinks.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bedankt, ik wist niet dat je op dit forum ook Nederlands mocht gebruiken, vandaar. Ik ga ervanuit dat je er ook iets kan kopen om te eten?

Het is al even geleden dat ik daar was maar er staan normaal gezien frituurwagens binnen de omheining van het stadium. Of er in het stadium zelf iets is weet ik niet.

Meestal is er voldoende te eten/drinken in en rond het stadion zelf! ;)

Bedankt, ik wist niet dat je op dit forum ook Nederlands mocht gebruiken, vandaar. Ik ga ervanuit dat je er ook iets kan kopen om te eten?

Don't know if people really do this around here, but I was wondering if a few people wanted to meet up so we can hang out in the queue together?

(And at the concert aswell I guess).

I'm going to both the Brussels shows by myself (my friends have sh*t music taste), so I thought maybe it would be fun to have a few people from Coldplaying meeting up and chilling together.

Don't really know how to set this up either, just figured I'd post this first to see if people are even interested at all.

I think this always kinda happens automatically anyway but yes sure! Don't really know how to set it up either though

Great, already a response! I guess if a few others respond aswell we can work something out.

Btw, I think it's also important to know if you have a Standing A or B ticket right? (Since they have different entrances)

I got GA Standing A, what about you?

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Coldplaying mobile app

By the way, I hope they will provide water for the people who are in the front and can't leave their places.

Normally that is obliged but since there are drink stands i'm not sure.

Yes, I hope so too!

I'm worried that with this weather I'll have to drink a lot, but won't be able to go to the toilet.

Shouldn't be a problem for the first night, coz I got a seating ticket then. But for Thursday as I got early entrance then, so will be in the front a long time.

By the way, I hope they will provide water for the people who are in the front and can't leave their places.

Normally that is obliged but since there are drink stands i'm not sure.

I asked Live Nation on twitter, hopefully I'll get a reply. I think security guards have to hand out water bottles if people ask for it but I'm not sure

Great, already a response! I guess if a few others respond aswell we can work something out.

Btw, I think it's also important to know if you have a Standing A or B ticket right? (Since they have different entrances)

I got GA Standing A, what about you?

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Coldplaying mobile app

I'm in queue A too

• Like 1

Ik heb tijdens mijn middagpauze even de metro genomen naar het stadion.

Alle toegangspoorten waren gesloten dus heb niet in het stadion kunnen kijken.

Veel trucks van Stageco op de parking aanwezig en aan de ingangen van het stadion heb ik veel toiletten en een aantal eetkramen kunnen spotten.

Toch ook even mijn diep respect vermelden dat ik heb voor de medewerkers van Stageco die in deze temperaturen in de volle zon het podium opstellen. Ik heb een kilometer langs het stadion gewandeld en ik was toch al behoorlijk aan het zweten.

Nog enkele uren te gaan!

Heb nog enkele foto's genomen..

Sent from my Pixel using Coldplaying mobile app

IMG_20170620_123818.thumb.jpg.03e88fbc3a86f10b3afb9e5e260eed37.jpg

IMG_20170620_123841.thumb.jpg.b00cc23a1173a209251dec9c2809b51e.jpg

IMG_20170620_124017.thumb.jpg.eb613f09a9c75de65245eb3ad00454e5.jpg

IMG_20170620_123921.thumb.jpg.5f8d32a032d0c3c1416f78064a0e05f4.jpg

IMG_20170620_133939.thumb.jpg.eb6e23fc3a1133f69d9b1f53066f6ce2.jpg

• Like 2

Thank fuck there are trees around the stadium.

@timyyy do you happen to know which metro station is the closest to GA floor A? The info from ticketmaster and Google maps contradict each other and I don't want to lose time

The station "Koning Boudewijn" is a little bit closer but the station "Houba-Brugmann" is two stations earlier so i think It's gonna be the same.

If you take 'Houba-Brugman' its best to take a seat in the front because there is only one exit in that station, and you have to take the stairs on the right side.

If you take the station 'Koning Boudewijn' , you have to take the exit at the back of the train, because that's the closest exit to the stadium.

With all these information, you gonna win two minutes for sure!

• Like 2

The station "Koning Boudewijn" is a little bit closer but the station "Houba-Brugmann" is two stations earlier so i think It's gonna be the same.

If you take 'Houba-Brugman' its best to take a seat in the front because there is only one exit in that station, and you have to take the stairs on the right side.

If you take the station 'Koning Boudewijn' , you have to take the exit at the back of the train, because that's the closest exit to the stadium.

With all these information, you gonna win two minutes for sure!

That's very helpful indeed, thanks!