✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-6-21] Koning Boudewijnstadion, Brussels, Belgium

Christa42

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No :O 2 computers give me errors the other places me in a queue again[ATTACH=full]6113[/ATTACH]

I had that same error in Firefox, I think it was because I didn't get the captcha field to say I'm not a robot.

Maybe try another browser?

• Like 1

Haha, I can imagine :)

Hope you get the tickets!

Will you go to both if you get them?

I think I've just got them! I don't know yet. Not sure what is happening with school at that time so maybe I can only go to one, maybe both, maybe even none but Im pretty secure now :D!!!!!

If you got a payment error and had to try again, check your bank account because for some people that payment did actually work, despite ticketmaster saying it didn't. So lots of people paid for 8 tickets but only got 4. Of course TM are blaming it on the banks...

Long story short: Ticketmaster = pile of bollocks

People who ordered tickets for Brussels better check their bank account.

There were a lot of problems with the payments and a lot of people have been charged multiple times.

Also check in your Ticketmaster account if you definitely have the tickets.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, any people with experience of the accessibility of the Koning Boudewijnstadion? Since we will probably come by car the2 nights, but since it would cost us 40 euros (on the official site) in that case, I was wondering if anyone knows other good (cheaper) parking spots in the area (so that we can go by tram if necessary).

I haven't looked it up yet but 40 euros? Where did you find that.

I have parked at the Parking C a few times, but it never costed that much.

Ticketmaster has send some information (in Dutch)

http://view.email.ticketmaster.be/?qs=55176d9129547a957c392207bd1e6407b550821130b12f1aa799718bb6af679874e067f563d1110ac682587fdc0ddd7edbb2805722b7caf07d905c82585df0b7b5f67d040aac0400

• Like 1

yep it'll cost €20 to park near the stadium because a big part of the parking lot is gone due to road works.

There will be extra metros and trains so you have a few options. It's not clear if there will be extra metros on all lines or only the one running to Brussel Zuid though, I guess only that one. You could take that metro and park near the Brussel Zuid train station but I think a lot of people will try that :p

Is the train an option? The ticket for the night trains is only €10 so you could park at a small train station (free parking guaranteed)... but loss of sleep also guaranteed if you live far from those stations :| I'm lucky I live close to one of the stops so I'm definitely taking the train.

edit: I just realised those trains will be 100% filled with Coldplay fans. The official Coldplay hype trains.

• Like 1

Because we are going two nights, so two times parking fee haha

I haven't looked it up yet but 40 euros? Where did you find that.

I have parked at the Parking C a few times, but it never costed that much.

Ticketmaster has send some information (in Dutch)

http://view.email.ticketmaster.be/?qs=55176d9129547a957c392207bd1e6407b550821130b12f1aa799718bb6af679874e067f563d1110ac682587fdc0ddd7edbb2805722b7caf07d905c82585df0b7b5f67d040aac0400

• Like 1

Thanks I will definitely look into this as I thought of this myself too. But since we're with 4 in the car, its cheaper to just park for 20 euros and pay for gas rather than buying 4 train tickets for a total of 40 euros, and then still have to drive to home from a train station such as Genk or Hasselt... ;)

yep it'll cost €20 to park near the stadium because a big part of the parking lot is gone due to road works.

There will be extra metros and trains so you have a few options. It's not clear if there will be extra metros on all lines or only the one running to Brussel Zuid though, I guess only that one. You could take that metro and park near the Brussel Zuid train station but I think a lot of people will try that :p

Is the train an option? The ticket for the night trains is only €10 so you could park at a small train station (free parking guaranteed)... but loss of sleep also guaranteed if you live far from those stations :| I'm lucky I live close to one of the stops so I'm definitely taking the train.

edit: I just realised those trains will be 100% filled with Coldplay fans. The official Coldplay hype trains.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm going to this concert on wednesday and I was wondering if anyone here has ever been to the stadium and knows if there are places you can buy a (non-alcoholic) drink. Like water or Cola zero or something. I'm assuming the answer is yes but I would still like to know for sure since the doors open at 16.30 and the concert ends at 22.45. That's a long time to not have anything to drink, especially in june.