✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-6-21] Koning Boudewijnstadion, Brussels, Belgium

Christa42

Good morning. We’re very pleased to announce the first wave of 2017 dates for the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour. The 13 European stadium shows – and ticket details – are as follows:

WED JUNE 21 – KONING BOUDEWIJNSTADION, BRUSSELS, BELGIUM

General sale – Fri, October 7, 10am

[MEDIA=twitter]782863952401272832[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/782863952401272832

Support: AlunaGeorge and Lyves

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ticket info :

http://nl.livenation.be/show/886242/coldplay/brussels/2017-06-21/nl

1 CAT seated = 116 euro

2 CAT seated = 91 euro

GA Standing = 81 euro

3 CAT seated = 71 euro

4 CAT seated = 61 euro

5 CAT seated = 51 euro

Early entry standing = 185 euro

Hot ticket seated = 220 euro

all inclusive service costs (when you are paying with Bancontact and Maestro, there is an extra fee when paying with Visa, Mastercard, American Express.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if you can use bancontact/maestro outside of Belgium? I'm currently living in Paris and the tickets are expensive enough so I'd like to avoid the mastercard fee

edit: or is maestro bancontact when you're abroad? My knowledge in this field is pretty low

Sry if I'm the only one who don't know that but could you explain me what presale is and why you need a code for it?[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G800F using Coldplaying mobile app

A limited amount of tickets go on sale on a date before the general sale starts.

But you need a code for this or in some cases be the owner of an American Express card (AMEX).

If you are registered on the Coldplay Messenger newsletter you probably are going to receive a code for fan sales.

But it doesn't hurt to register on the Ticketmaster / Livenation... of the country that you are buying tickets for.

If you don't get a ticket on the presale there is always another chance at the general sale.

Who isn't stressing out about Friday? :awesome:

Does anyone else get an error 403 when trying to access http://www.ticketmaster.be/ ? It's been like that for 3 days now for me. maybe it's because I'm not in Belgium?

I can only hope that it will go as smooth as for Frankfurt. [emoji4]

The site works for me.

Try clearing your browser caches.

I want to try to get tickets for this show. I'm Dutch and I'm sad they don't come to The Netherlands again, so I will try to go Brussels. However, when I look at the payment methods on the Belgian site of Ticketmaster, the options are Credit Card, Maestro/Bancontact and with bank transfer. I don't have a credit card and neither do I have Bancontact (It is Belgian, I can use iDEAL, which is the Dutch counterpart, does that work on the Belgian Ticketmaster? Bancontact works on the Dutch site). So the only option left is with bank transfer, but the site says it only is available on some events. Can somebody confirm whether bank transfer is available and will it work with a Dutch bank (I guess so, it all works with IBAN)?

I want to try to get tickets for this show. I'm Dutch and I'm sad they don't come to The Netherlands again, so I will try to go Brussels. However, when I look at the payment methods on the Belgian site of Ticketmaster, the options are Credit Card, Maestro/Bancontact and with bank transfer. I don't have a credit card and neither do I have Bancontact (It is Belgian, I can use iDEAL, which is the Dutch counterpart, does that work on the Belgian Ticketmaster? Bancontact works on the Dutch site). So the only option left is with bank transfer, but the site says it only is available on some events. Can somebody confirm whether bank transfer is available and will it work with a Dutch bank (I guess so, it all works with IBAN)?

I think you should ask ticketmaster.be.

The website is not giving information about payment methods yet.