✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-7-1] Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt, Germany

Coeurli

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two days in Frankfurt were also an adventure of a lifetime for me. I am currently uploading the full concert of June 30 (19 GB file...), it should be ready tomorrow and I will post it in that thread. And then I will hopefully also get round to write a short review here or in the other thread !

sounds great :) have you also recorded the show of July 1st? Which microphone were you using?

sounds great :) have you also recorded the show of July 1st? Which microphone were you using?

I recorded only parts of the July 1 show because for that one I was sitting at the back and this is the only video I put on Youtube:

I meant the microphone of my digital camera

So I finally finished writing down my experience for this amazing concert! It's pretty long so i'm hiding it haha

People who are not huge Coldplay fans like me often ask me what even is the point of seeing them several times in the same tour and rarely believe me when i say that « each concert experience feels different ». Oh boy it does !

I'm super lucky to be able to follow them on several dates this year and my latest stop was Frankfurt. Claire and I went through quite an adventure to get to our bstage spot ! And ohmygod i'll need to tell you the most insane thing ever that happened to us too and that you may have caught on social media.

The cheapest way to go from Paris to Frankfurt was the bus so we got on a 9-10 hour ride on Friday night. Our hotel was located not too far from the airport (and the venue) so we figured we'd save time by leaving the bus at the airport instead of the city center, and take a taxi to our hotel. We're from Paris and even us were surprised by how rude some taxi drivers were to us at Frankfurt airport ! And we're from a city KNOWN for its rude taxi drivers ! Anyway, we managed to reach our hotel and drop our things before going straight to the stadium.

The walk along the woods was really nice ! Albeit a bit dangerous as it was also along a fast road...but nice for us who are used to the pollution of the city. It was supposed to be a 15 minute walk, but when we arrived at an entrance, something was off. It was one of the stadium's gates, definitely not anywhere close to the actual stadium at all. The stadium was surrounded by a huge area of sports centers and parkings and business headquarters and stuff. During our walk, Claire actually found a collectors ticket, for that night, on the ground ! She tried to warn the venue/live nation and other people but no one reached out about a lost ticket. We walked around for a good half an hour until we found the « real » entrance (by that i mean gates that actually looked close to the stadium) where a few people were queuing. It was around 9.30am, I think ?

First, we saw our friend Saad and not more than a dozen people waiting at the box office for the early entrance tickets. Saad indicated a gate where he knew people would queue so we figured we'd take that one. There was another gate close by but we didn't know the stadium nor the area at all, didn't speak/understand German so we prefered to go for what was known rather than for more surprises !

When we arrived, there were 8 other people at the gates only, so we sat just in front of the gates to secure a really nice spot. We had regular standing tickets and not early entry. It was a bit cold but most importantly you could tell it was going to rain all day….and it did rain quite a lot:( A neat and organized person marked the numbers 9 and 10 on our hands so we felt safe we would keep our spot once the queue would start to get messy in the afternoon. Delphine was also queuing at our door ! :D

We had a BRILLIANT idea (well, Claire had the idea) for some local-themed concert fun. We bought an inflatable sausage !:D Because it's Frankfurt !:D It even came with its own inflatable mustard bag ! We prepared a small sign that read « Kiss my Frankfurter sausage » that we wanted to show to the band during the concert. I mean at least one of them would have laughed out loud.

What we didn't anticipate though was the size of the sausage….our sausage was HUGE ! (over 1,50m long) We had doubts we would manage to get it in but we tried anyway.

So at around noon, I was having a cozy little nap on my mustard bag while Claire was on a walk around the stadium….when a German couple arrived behind our spot. They were getting dangerously close to Claire's spot, so I told them in English that my friend and I were there for 2 hours and that she was coming back any minute. They seemed to globally understand what I was saying, but the woman shook off the remark with her hand (like « whatever ») and SAT ON CLAIRE'S SPOT ! I was shocked. The couple argued that there was still room for my friend and I, but technically, not really...i mean there was nobody behind them, they had plenty of room, but instead they prefered to make us feel as uncomfortable as possible. They would not move.

Later, we heard a German voice somewhere behind us, and within 3 seconds everyone had moved further away from the gates, behind barriers. We had no idea that this was going on, no one warned us or explained as it happened, so we quickly grabbed our stuff, but like 2 seconds too late, and we ended up in front of the barriers, with no one, i mean no one, ready to move their butt. I didn't know anyone so I first asked the lady who put herself in the spot that would've corresponded to our gate, if she could move as we'd been here for hours etc. She rather aggressively told me that she was the first to arrive and that she wanted that gate specifically. I was like « oh shit sorry no of course keep your spot ! I'll find somewhere else ». I tried that a couple of times to eventually realise that everyone had managed to keep their spot except for us. I finally found the couple again, who were standing right behind a barrier. Now THAT was our spot. So Claire and I got behind the barriers and put all our stuff behind them. When we arrived, they did not move. As if they got there first ?! I swear i've never seen this before, even in France, people move, when shown the evidence that they simply do not belong at the front of the queue. We asked them if we could switch. Their reaction was utterly rude, basically acting like we were making a big deal out of nothing, and they were like « sure sure we will switch we will switch before it opens ».

We met up with our friends and when we came back, more people had arrived obviously and there was basically no space for us. The couple were joined by their kids, and then, some dude just straight walked in front of them and stood against the barrier. I was like « THAT'S IT ! THIS SHIT IS OVER ! » So i went up to him and told him to move as we were there from 9am this morning, and then we asked to the couple to kindly switch spots with us NOW. They were not happy but we finally managed to stand our ground. Geez. Sure, it's a big stage, big venue, there's plenty of room and all that. But still. All we ask is a little respect. First come first served, isn't it the basic principle of the queue ? How hard is it to understand ?!

It rained in the middle of the afternoon and eventually the time came to open the gates. Unfortunately we had to leave our sausage there (so much for our amazing idea :( ). Huge thanks to Delphine for explaining to us where we should run etc. The race we engaged in was one of the most intense and longest races i've done since sports in high school ! What the hell ! My throat was literally BURNING after that ! Basically, we couldn't enter through the first entrance, but through the one at the back of the stadium. So we had to run all the way down there, and then inside the stadium again to the spot we wanted. Jesuschrist. Claire is full of energy and is AMAZING at running, seriously amazing. She got ahead of everyone (including the couple hehehehe) ! We first found a spot at the barrier of the bstage but some equipment was blocking our view. We noticed that the spot that Delphine had in mind originally was free so we decided to go there. It was very confusing as there were barriers everywhere on the pitch, so we weren't sure if we could pass or not. Anyway we got to the spot ! Delphine was just at the corner at the bottom of the ramp (Jonny's side), and we were at the very beginning of the bstage. I had never seen a concert from that point of view so I was happy, we had a great view of the main stage too….until 2 dudes showed up and completely blocked my view of the main stage hahahahahahaha I can't complain though, people move around during the concert and I had a great view of the bstage obviously ! At this point i was just happy to be there really.

The first opening act, Femme Schmidt, was absolutely gorgeous and i LOVED her outfit ! However i didn't enjoy the music as much. The second opening act was Tove Lo and i genuinely enjoyed her songs (AND her style) ! Gotta look her up.

As we were waiting, our friend Ian texted us to remind us to try to get our sign on Coldplay's instagram and we told him we didn't have our sausage anymore. He also told us to make a sign that said « Gluten Tag » and to show it to R42/Miller. That was a BRILLIANT idea we thought, so Claire quickly wrote it down on a piece of paper she had with her. I also put out a small sign that said « BELIEVE IN LOVE » on the front and quickly wrote down « I love you guys » on the back (hahahahahaha Coldplay make me so cheesy).

Coldplay's time was getting closer and all the roadies were working on stage. Everytime one of them would come near us Claire and I cheered with a very French « OUAIISSS !!!! ». None of them noticed :|

Eventually, Miller showed up ! We saw him arrive from Guy's side, around the bstage, so we prepared our sign and as he was coming our way we had the sign in his direction and we both gave him the biggest smile….and he spotted us ! He didn't just spot us. He passed by, read our sign, and STOPPED. His reaction was a mixture of « Oh shit ! Oh no this will follow me forever ! » and sincere laughter. Now honestly that's all I expected from him. But then he said his phone was out of charge and that he would come back soon. I was like « um wat wtf why ohboy he's going to take a picture um okay ». He did come back some time later, with a proper camera, not his phone ! So we figured he would keep this in his personal archives or perhaps include it in the blog. We were wrong, oh, so wrong !

Anyway, the atmosphere started warming up (finally!) just 30 minutes before the concert. There was an impressive amount of mexican waves, that was really really nice ! There were a lot of Italians as well who were very motivated !

The concert started and boy oh boy !!!!!! Their intro is still one of the best of all time, the intro leading into AHFOD, AHFOD itself, the confetti...such a spectacular start to a concert, it always fills me up with joy and pride !

As usual, Chris ran on the ramp to the bstage lots of times. Around the beginning of the concert, he actually lifted his shirt RIGHT, RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. We nearly died. We legit screamed so loud the « AAAAHHHHH »s that came out were not human. You know, it starts with a « AAAHHHHHH he's right there » and it transforms into a « AAAHHHHHHH we just saw his body holyshit ». haha

They trolled everyone again with the intro to Birds eventually leading into GPASUYF instead. Oh and since recently they've added a little twist that's very nice, Chris asked us to scream and to sing « woo » in unisson, really nice touch. This song always brings the house down anyway but it's even better when you directly include the crowd even more. Man they're really at the top of their game.

When they all walked to the bstage, I showed my « I love you guys » sign to all of them and we caught Guy's attention ! He saw it and smiled aawwwwwwwwww

Speaking of Guy, he nearly killed us with his handsomeness that night. Jesus. Seriously. The band started playing Princess of China and Claire and I were like « ughhhhhhhhh » when SUDDENLY, Guy turned around and faced us. Claire screamed « OHMONDIEU LOOK AT GUY HE'S SO HANDSOME » (this wasn't our first Coldplay concert at all by the way ? But somehow we still get shocked at his absolute beauty i don't know). He was seriously so hot. We were like « OHMONDIEU OHMONDIEU ».

I also love the way they stand on the bstage, for Magic or Always in my head, all 4 of them in line, tight to one another. It's quite moving when you think about it. It reminded me of the X&Y tour when they'd perform Til Kingdom Come and the Johnny Cash covers.

It's interesting how from night to another, the songs that hit you most are completely different. In Lyon, the songs I enjoyed most were party anthems, but in Frankfurt, I was really struck by Fix You and The Scientist. Probably due to my emotional state/personal life. I'm lucky enough to have seen them several times and i really took it in and closed my eyes to just listen to the songs. I really needed to hear them.

They played Trouble as the request (but didn't play the request video), that was really nice as Delphine had been dreaming of hearing this song live since forever ! Us against the world was one highlight too. That part Chris now plays at the end is so incredibly beautiful. It adds even more emotion to a song that's already really beautiful, really charged in emotion. We've heard it a lot as it was a regular on MX already, but it's still really nice to hear it and it's the kind of therapeutic songs that is just great for the spirits. I really, really love it.

Claire and I danced a lot (as usual) and screamed « JONNYYYYYYY » a lot (as usual). It's always a surprise to me to see all the faces of people surrounding us going « wtf are they on about » when we scream his name. He's only the best, most amazing guitarist ? Why wouldn't we worship him ?! Why aren't they cheering for him?!

By the way, Jonny full on dances now ! It's amazing to see ! He's really enjoying himself on GPASUYF and he even danced a bit on the bstage during PoC i believe. That was adorable ! The sight of Jonny and Guy moving their butts and hips along to the music is quite something.:nod :

As the concert came to an end, Claire quickly wrote down « Setlist please ?:D » on a piece of paper and one of the roadies gave one to her ! Unfortunately the setlist that night was completely wrong ! It mentioned « Violet Hill maybe » and the wrong songs for the bstage as well as the cstage :| Either the order wasn't right or it just wasn't those songs that were performed. Weird af. Must be a bit confusing too ?

We procedeed to find our friends Ian and Sarah. They saw us and said « so you're famous now ! ». It turned out that our little Gluten Tag sign actually got posted on both Instagram AND Twitter. What the hell ! What the hell ! And Miller's caption that it was « probably [his] favourite sign ever ». Ohdear. Love you, man. To this day, the photo is at 78K likes on Instagram and like 2000 on Twitter. This is all too funny and weird ! He posted it on the blog as well. Crazy. This is all crazy.

As it turned out, Frankfurt would be quite a pain to us until the end. The walk back to our hotel seemed to last FOREVER in the woods and in the mud and on the side of the roads.

We had a great night of sleep at the hotel though and a really nice breakfast, then got down to the city center to meet our friends. The little financial district was quite nice. Then we got on the bus at 1pm for our 9 hour ride home and that was it !

And that was my crazy Frankfurt adventure ! I gotta say, not the one I enjoyed the most, but as always, Coldplay make it all worth it. My sixth Coldplay concert was amazing and once again it's thanks to the good people I know thanks to this band, it's thanks to Coldplay's amazing crew who put all this together in every goddamn city, and it's thanks to the incredible artists and people that Coldplay are. I love them so much and I'm so grateful for everything they've brought into my life.

On Friday Claire and I take the plane this time, destination : Dublin !!! Woohoo !! It's going to be so great ohmygod !

Pics

DDv6PjvXoAANuME.jpg

DDubpX2XkAA9Sd8.jpg

DDq1CcIXoAErvjJ.jpg

• Like 5

So I finally finished writing down my experience for this amazing concert! It's pretty long so i'm hiding it haha

People who are not huge Coldplay fans like me often ask me what even is the point of seeing them several times in the same tour and rarely believe me when i say that « each concert experience feels different ». Oh boy it does !

I'm super lucky to be able to follow them on several dates this year and my latest stop was Frankfurt. Claire and I went through quite an adventure to get to our bstage spot ! And ohmygod i'll need to tell you the most insane thing ever that happened to us too and that you may have caught on social media.

The cheapest way to go from Paris to Frankfurt was the bus so we got on a 9-10 hour ride on Friday night. Our hotel was located not too far from the airport (and the venue) so we figured we'd save time by leaving the bus at the airport instead of the city center, and take a taxi to our hotel. We're from Paris and even us were surprised by how rude some taxi drivers were to us at Frankfurt airport ! And we're from a city KNOWN for its rude taxi drivers ! Anyway, we managed to reach our hotel and drop our things before going straight to the stadium.

The walk along the woods was really nice ! Albeit a bit dangerous as it was also along a fast road...but nice for us who are used to the pollution of the city. It was supposed to be a 15 minute walk, but when we arrived at an entrance, something was off. It was one of the stadium's gates, definitely not anywhere close to the actual stadium at all. The stadium was surrounded by a huge area of sports centers and parkings and business headquarters and stuff. During our walk, Claire actually found a collectors ticket, for that night, on the ground ! She tried to warn the venue/live nation and other people but no one reached out about a lost ticket. We walked around for a good half an hour until we found the « real » entrance (by that i mean gates that actually looked close to the stadium) where a few people were queuing. It was around 9.30am, I think ?

First, we saw our friend Saad and not more than a dozen people waiting at the box office for the early entrance tickets. Saad indicated a gate where he knew people would queue so we figured we'd take that one. There was another gate close by but we didn't know the stadium nor the area at all, didn't speak/understand German so we prefered to go for what was known rather than for more surprises !

When we arrived, there were 8 other people at the gates only, so we sat just in front of the gates to secure a really nice spot. We had regular standing tickets and not early entry. It was a bit cold but most importantly you could tell it was going to rain all day….and it did rain quite a lot:( A neat and organized person marked the numbers 9 and 10 on our hands so we felt safe we would keep our spot once the queue would start to get messy in the afternoon. Delphine was also queuing at our door ! :D

We had a BRILLIANT idea (well, Claire had the idea) for some local-themed concert fun. We bought an inflatable sausage !:D Because it's Frankfurt !:D It even came with its own inflatable mustard bag ! We prepared a small sign that read « Kiss my Frankfurter sausage » that we wanted to show to the band during the concert. I mean at least one of them would have laughed out loud.

What we didn't anticipate though was the size of the sausage….our sausage was HUGE ! (over 1,50m long) We had doubts we would manage to get it in but we tried anyway.

So at around noon, I was having a cozy little nap on my mustard bag while Claire was on a walk around the stadium….when a German couple arrived behind our spot. They were getting dangerously close to Claire's spot, so I told them in English that my friend and I were there for 2 hours and that she was coming back any minute. They seemed to globally understand what I was saying, but the woman shook off the remark with her hand (like « whatever ») and SAT ON CLAIRE'S SPOT ! I was shocked. The couple argued that there was still room for my friend and I, but technically, not really...i mean there was nobody behind them, they had plenty of room, but instead they prefered to make us feel as uncomfortable as possible. They would not move.

Later, we heard a German voice somewhere behind us, and within 3 seconds everyone had moved further away from the gates, behind barriers. We had no idea that this was going on, no one warned us or explained as it happened, so we quickly grabbed our stuff, but like 2 seconds too late, and we ended up in front of the barriers, with no one, i mean no one, ready to move their butt. I didn't know anyone so I first asked the lady who put herself in the spot that would've corresponded to our gate, if she could move as we'd been here for hours etc. She rather aggressively told me that she was the first to arrive and that she wanted that gate specifically. I was like « oh shit sorry no of course keep your spot ! I'll find somewhere else ». I tried that a couple of times to eventually realise that everyone had managed to keep their spot except for us. I finally found the couple again, who were standing right behind a barrier. Now THAT was our spot. So Claire and I got behind the barriers and put all our stuff behind them. When we arrived, they did not move. As if they got there first ?! I swear i've never seen this before, even in France, people move, when shown the evidence that they simply do not belong at the front of the queue. We asked them if we could switch. Their reaction was utterly rude, basically acting like we were making a big deal out of nothing, and they were like « sure sure we will switch we will switch before it opens ».

We met up with our friends and when we came back, more people had arrived obviously and there was basically no space for us. The couple were joined by their kids, and then, some dude just straight walked in front of them and stood against the barrier. I was like « THAT'S IT ! THIS SHIT IS OVER ! » So i went up to him and told him to move as we were there from 9am this morning, and then we asked to the couple to kindly switch spots with us NOW. They were not happy but we finally managed to stand our ground. Geez. Sure, it's a big stage, big venue, there's plenty of room and all that. But still. All we ask is a little respect. First come first served, isn't it the basic principle of the queue ? How hard is it to understand ?!

It rained in the middle of the afternoon and eventually the time came to open the gates. Unfortunately we had to leave our sausage there (so much for our amazing idea :( ). Huge thanks to Delphine for explaining to us where we should run etc. The race we engaged in was one of the most intense and longest races i've done since sports in high school ! What the hell ! My throat was literally BURNING after that ! Basically, we couldn't enter through the first entrance, but through the one at the « bottom » of the stadium. So we had to run all the way down there, and then inside the stadium again to the spot we wanted. Jesuschrist. Claire is full of energy and is AMAZING at running, seriously amazing. She got ahead of everyone (including the couple hehehehe) ! We first found a spot at the barrier of the bstage but some equipment was blocking our view. We noticed that the spot that Delphine had in mind originally was free so we decided to go there. It was very confusing as there were barriers everywhere on the pitch, so we weren't sure if we could pass or not. Anyway we got to the spot ! Delphine was just at the corner at the bottom of the ramp (Jonny's side), and we were at the very beginning of the bstage. I had never seen a concert from that point of view so I was happy, we had a great view of the main stage too….until 2 dudes showed up and completely blocked my view of the main stage hahahahahahaha I can't complain though, people move around during the concert and I had a great view of the bstage obviously ! At this point i was just happy to be there really.

The first opening act, Femme Schmidt, was absolutely gorgeous and i LOVED her outfit ! However i didn't enjoy the music as much. The second opening act was Tove Lo and i genuinely enjoyed her songs (AND her style) ! Gotta look her up.

As we were waiting, our friend Ian texted us to remind us to try to get our sign on Coldplay's instagram and we told him we didn't have our sausage anymore. He also told us to make a sign that said « Gluten Tag » and to show him to R42/Miller. That was a BRILLIANT idea we thought, so Claire quickly wrote it down on a piece of paper she had with her. I also put out a small sign that said « BELIEVE IN LOVE » on the front and quickly wrote down « I love you guys » on the back (hahahahahaha Coldplay make me so cheesy).

Coldplay's time was getting closer and all the roadies were working on stage. Everytime one of them would come near us Claire and I cheered with a very French « OUAIISSS !!!! ». None of them noticed :|

Eventually, Miller showed up ! We saw him arrive from Guy's side, around the bstage, so we prepared our sign and as he was coming our way we had the sign in his direction and we both gave him the biggest smile….and he spotted us ! He didn't just spot us. He passed by, read our sign, and STOPPED. His reaction was a mixture of « Oh shit ! Oh no this will follow me forever ! » and sincere laughter. Now honestly that's all I expected from him. But then he said his phone was out of charge and that he would come back soon. I was like « um wat wtf why ohboy he's going to take a picture um okay ». He did come back some time later, with a proper camera, not his phone ! So we figured he would keep this in his personal archives or perhaps include it in the blog. We were wrong, oh, so wrong !

Anyway, the atmosphere started warming up (finally!) just 30 minutes before the concert. There was an impressive amount of mexican waves, that was really really nice ! There were a lot of Italians as well who were very motivated !

The concert started and boy oh boy !!!!!! Their intro is still one of the best of all time, the intro leading into AHFOD, AHFOD itself, the confetti...such a spectacular start to a concert, it always fills me up with joy and pride !

As usual, Chris ran on the ramp to the bstage lots of times. Around the beginning of the concert, he actually lifted his shirt RIGHT, RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. We nearly died. We legit screamed so loud the « AAAAHHHHH »s that came out were not human. You know, it starts with a « AAAHHHHHH he's right there » and it transforms into a « AAAHHHHHHH we just saw his body holyshit ». haha

They trolled everyone again with the intro to Birds eventually leading into GPASUYF instead. Oh and since recently they've added a little twist that's very nice, Chris asked us to scream and to sing « woo » in unisson, really nice touch. This song always brings the house down anyway but it's even better when you directly include the crowd even more. Man they're really at the top of their game.

When they all walked to the bstage, I showed my « I love you guys » sign to all of them and we caught Guy's attention ! He saw it and smiled aawwwwwwwwww

Speaking of Guy, he nearly killed us with his handsomeness that night. Jesus. Seriously. The band started playing Princess of China and Claire and I were like « ughhhhhhhhh » when SUDDENLY, Guy turned around and faced us. Claire screamed « OHMONDIEU LOOK AT GUY HE'S SO HANDSOME » (this wasn't our first Coldplay concert at all by the way ? But somehow we still get shocked at his absolute beauty i don't know). He was seriously so hot. We were like « OHMONDIEU OHMONDIEU ».

I also love the way they stand on the bstage, for Magic or Always in my head, all 4 of them in line, tight to one another. It's quite moving when you think about it. It reminded me of the X&Y tour when they'd perform Til Kingdom Come and the Johnny Cash covers.

It's interesting how from night to another, the songs that hit you most are completely different. In Lyon, the songs I enjoyed most were party anthems, but in Frankfurt, I was really struck by Fix You and The Scientist. Probably due to my emotional state/personal life. I'm lucky enough to have seen them several times and i really took it in and closed my eyes to just listen to the songs. I really needed to hear them.

They played Trouble as the request (but didn't play the request video), that was really nice as Delphine had been dreaming of hearing this song live since forever ! Us against the world was one highlight too. That part Chris now plays at the end is so incredibly beautiful. It adds even more emotion to a song that's already really beautiful, really charged in emotion. We've heard it a lot as it was a regular on MX already, but it's still really nice to hear it and it's the kind of therapeutic songs that is just great for the spirits. I really, really love it.

Claire and I danced a lot (as usual) and screamed « JONNYYYYYYY » a lot (as usual). It's always a surprise to me to see all the faces of people surrounding us going « wtf are they on about » when we scream his name. He's only the best, most amazing guitarist ? Why wouldn't we worship him ?! Why aren't they cheering for him?!

By the way, Jonny full on dances now ! It's amazing to see ! He's really enjoying himself on GPASUYF and he even danced a bit on the bstage during PoC i believe. That was adorable ! The sight of Jonny and Guy moving their butts and hips along to the music is quite something.:nod :

As the concert came to an end, Claire quickly wrote down « Setlist please ?:D » on a piece of paper and one of the roadies gave one to her ! Unfortunately the setlist that night was completely wrong ! It mentioned « Violet Hill maybe » and the wrong songs for the bstage as well as the cstage :| Either the order wasn't right or it just wasn't those songs that were performed. Weird af. Must be a bit confusing too ?

We procedeed to find our friends Ian and Sarah. They saw us and said « so you're famous now ! ». It turned out that our little Gluten Tag sign actually got posted on both Instagram AND Twitter. What the hell ! What the hell ! And Miller's caption that it was « probably [his] favourite sign ever ». Ohdear. Love you, man. To this day, the photo is at 78K likes on Instagram and like 2000 on Twitter. This is all too funny and weird ! He posted it on the blog as well. Crazy. This is all crazy.

As it turned out, Frankfurt would be quite a pain to us until the end. The walk back to our hotel seemed to last FOREVER in the woods and in the mood and on the side of the roads.

We had a great night of sleep at the hotel though and a really nice breakfast, then got down to the city center to meet our friends. The little financial district was quite nice. Then we got on the bus at 1pm for our 9 hour ride home and that was it !

And that was my crazy Frankfurt adventure ! I gotta say, not the one I enjoyed the most, but as always, Coldplay make it all worth it. My sixth Coldplay concert was amazing and once again it's thanks to the good people I know thanks to this band, it's thanks to Coldplay's amazing crew who put all this together in every goddamn city, and it's thanks to the incredibly artists and people that are Coldplay. I love them so much and I'm so grateful for everything they've brought into my life.

On Friday Claire and I take the plane this time, destination : Dublin !!! Woohoo !! It's going to be so great ohmygod !

Pics

DDv6PjvXoAANuME.jpg

DDubpX2XkAA9Sd8.jpg

DDq1CcIXoAErvjJ.jpg

ahhh I love reading long ass reviews. more people should do this!

• Like 3