✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-7-1] Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt, Germany

Coeurli

Hi, just saying in case you don't wanna drive there is a good FlixBus connection between Frankfurt and these cities and it is much cheaper than Deutsche Bahn.

Yep, that was my plan B (I can't drive there myself) just booked the Flixbus, I hope I manage to catch it (leaving at 23.45pm from Frankfurt main station)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, that was my plan B (I can't drive there myself) just booked the Flixbus, I hope I manage to catch it (leaving at 23.45pm from Frankfurt main station)

Is this for the second or first show ? Either way you should easily catch it, Coldplay is on at 20:45 for the first and 20:15 for the second show and they never play more than 2 hours.

"At the concerts, you have to adjust to increased security measures. Because of the persisting possible

risk of impacts, additional controls are required, which can lead to longer waiting times. Metal detectors are used

and body checks are performed. It’s prohibited to bring bags, handbags, backpacks as well as helmets. We also ask you to

refrain from bringing objects of any kind that are not absolutely necessary. In the interest of the visitors the

controls should be supported and accelerated. Only small cosmetics bags and belt bags are approved according to

a manual check.This also applies to empty drinking bags with a capacity of up to 0.5L."

I just got the information via email that the stadion roof will be closed during both concerts!!!

This is a great decision, I have to wear glasses so a concert under the rain isn't as fun and exciting for me as for people with a perfect sight!

Again a great concert.

We were sitting in the back and a light tower was partly blocking our view on the main stage.

But we had a nice view on the laser and lightshow. Wich was amazing on the closed roof.

I made some pictures and videos with my phone.

1498985448463.thumb.jpg.5bcbb83329090903f0a7919bff91c600.jpg

1498985463336.thumb.jpg.a4e7566a41c8a72cf636ac95e888851f.jpg

1498985476312.thumb.jpg.f7722913495c0d4163d28f7e9b614f4e.jpg

1498985489891.thumb.jpg.9ed14733b5551d2596148d276ff226c5.jpg

Most of it is on my camera though and for some reason the hotel wifi internet didn't let my phone connect with my camera. I'll have to be patient and wait until I'm home this evening.

• Like 6

The two days in Frankfurt were also an adventure of a lifetime for me. I am currently uploading the full concert of June 30 (19 GB file...), it should be ready tomorrow and I will post it in that thread. And then I will hopefully also get round to write a short review here or in the other thread !

• Like 3

The two days in Frankfurt were also an adventure of a lifetime for me. I am currently uploading the full concert of June 30 (19 GB file...), it should be ready tomorrow and I will post it in that thread. And then I will hopefully also get round to write a short review here or in the other thread !

I dont unterstand people who record the whole concert.. I enjoy the concert and make some pictures and have fun.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Would like to see the video. Maybe there's someone here who can rip the audio of your recording if that's ok?

I dont unterstand people who record the whole concert.. I enjoy the concert and make some pictures and have fun.

Believe it or not, it is possible to do both at the same time. I really love watching the videos later on, like this I haven't just experienced the concert once but I can relive it whenever I want to, and notice many details I haven't even noticed in the whirl of excitement and visual and auditory stimuli during these two hours.

But to each his own.

Would like to see the video. Maybe there's someone here who can rip the audio of your recording if that's ok?

:) Sure, I will put it on Youtube and you can do whatever you want with it. Be warned though, the sound is not perfect (lots of crowd noise, occasionally someone near me talking and I accidentally had my finger over the microphone a few times :joy:) and a part of ASFOS is missing because of a battery problem.

• Like 2