[2017-7-1] Commerzbank-Arena, Frankfurt, Germany

Coeurli

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'm going to this gig! It'll be my first time at a Coldplay concert, as well as my first time in Frankfurt, I can't really wait, to tell you the truth :3 anyone have any recommendations with regards to hotels and stuff to do other than the concert? I'm going with a friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm going to this gig! It'll be my first time at a Coldplay concert, as well as my first time in Frankfurt, I can't really wait, to tell you the truth :3 anyone have any recommendations with regards to hotels and stuff to do other than the concert? I'm going with a friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to the Frankfurt concert on the 30th of June.

I'm staying at the Lindner Hotel & Sports Academy (Otto-Fleck-Schneise 8, 60528 Frankfurt am Main).

It is close to the Stadium.

I booked it on Booking.com before I have bought my Coldplay ticket and unfortunately prices have doubled since then. [emoji52]

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm looking for 1 ticket for this show in Frankfurt.

If anyone is selling one; please let me know. :)

And I would like to add:

if you have 2 to sell,

let me know as well

:joy:

and if you're just feeling generous and also have an airplane ticket and hotel booking to give away

i'll be right here :P

• Like 4

Standing or Sitting?

How early should one get into the que to be able to get a good standing view?

Does getting an early standing access ticket help? How late can you go then?

Attending the frankfurt concert on 30th, June?

Is seated ticket a good option. First time attending Coldplay concert !!!

I have one ticket for the Frankfurt gig on 30th June, Section 28A, Row no.2, seat no. 3. Unrestricted view. Ticket price *removed* Let me know if anyone is interested. Contact email - [email protected]

Selling tickets above face value is not allowed: https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/resale-of-tickets-on-coldplaying-forum.99955/

• Like 1

Viagogo sells above face value so unfortunately tickets bought there can't be resold at that pirce here (Kunal Chaudhary received a PM explaining everything)

bottom line: stay away from viagogo and their exorbitant ticket prices, they're rip-offs and ugh how is that website still online

Viagogo sells above face value so unfortunately tickets bought there can't be resold at that pirce here (Kunal Chaudhary received a PM explaining everything)

bottom line: stay away from viagogo and their exorbitant ticket prices, they're rip-offs and ugh how is that website still online

Oh, I see !

Yes, those websites :(

• 1 month later...

Does anyone want to swap tickets? I have two standing tickets for Hannover and would like to swap them for Frankfurt tickets (one for each day). Or if anyone wants so sell a standing ticket for Frankfurt at face value... :)

• 1 month later...

If you searching for a room: http://www.booking.com/Share-8NFHZl

I also booked a room for 39€/night with breakfast! Very good deal and the hotel is next to the mainstation.

Jemand Interesse an einem Pre-Drink in Frankfurt? Fahre Samstag morgen von Bochum runter und bin gegen 16 Uhr da. Da ich einen Sitzplatz habe (leider :( ), "muss" ich nicht so früh da sein.

Is anyone driving from or via Heidelberg/Mannheim to the Frankfurt gigs?

Hi, just saying in case you don't wanna drive there is a good FlixBus connection between Frankfurt and these cities and it is much cheaper than Deutsche Bahn.