✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-10-27] Chris Martin on Conan Show

gai

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm looking forward to this too. but still, it is strange to think of a solo chris performance on a late night tv show. without nothing obvious to promote (except the next tour leg).

i'm looking forward to this too. but still, it is strange to think of a solo chris performance on a late night tv show. without nothing obvious to promote (except the next tour leg).

Yeah I did think it was a bit weird for sure. Maybe there will be some news, like an EP?

Yeah I did think it was a bit weird for sure. Maybe there will be some news, like an EP?

probably not, because the whole band would be playing then. but would be great to get some new songs!

probably not, because the whole band would be playing then. but would be great to get some new songs!

Yeah I thought that too. I mean they could just be busy in their little chunk of time off, but I'm sure if it were something big they'd come. I dunno, maybe they just wanted to stay in the public eye right after tickets went on sale?

Or maybe Chris is just there to boost rainbow pencil sales.

• Like 3

I think Chris is just bored. Unlike the other members in the band, he always does small things when they are taking time off. It looks like Chris is more confident/doesn't care these days that he'll do a TV show instead of the the small charity/radio shows he usually does.

• Like 2

I think Chris is just bored. Unlike the other members in the band, he always does small things when they are taking time off. It looks like Chris is more confident/doesn't care these days that he'll do a TV show instead of the the small charity/radio shows he usually does.

Chris lives in California, pretty easy for the media to follow him around. Guy has a pretty decently documented interest in cars and just recently he had an article published about it. I'm sure a lot of his free time is in that. In fact I think they all do a lot but I'm sure you can agree that Will, Jonny, and Guy wouldn't be the first to accept an interview and would likely deffer to Chris. Being the face of the band is just his thing that he has to do whether he wants to or not.

• Like 1

Chris lives in California, pretty easy for the media to follow him around. Guy has a pretty decently documented interest in cars and just recently he had an article published about it. I'm sure a lot of his free time is in that. In fact I think they all do a lot but I'm sure you can agree that Will, Jonny, and Guy wouldn't be the first to accept an interview and would likely deffer to Chris. Being the face of the band is just his thing that he has to do whether he wants to or not.

Oh I wasn't implying that the other members are sitting on their hands in their free time :) I was talking about band related things. Or even other musical projects. The chances are we never hear about what the others do anyway because they are low-key.

Anyway, with Graham Norton and NRJ performances coming up next month, great to get more coldplay performances again.

Is there any way to watch this show online today ?

I just logged in to tbs.com with our tv provider email/password to watch online, and what is playing online is 3 hours behind what is playing on the tv.

So, I dont feel like staying up until 12-1am to watch this.

I'll see if it's on Mobdro

Edit: Apparently there are two different channels...I was watching TBS West, but TBS East seems to be in sync of whats on now

TBS has a "watch live" feature, but I'm not sure if it will show it or not, have never tried watching it this way. Worth a try! http://www.tbs.com/watchtbs/index.html

Works for me, but I have a 4k screen on my laptop which means some things get really small when they are not formatted to work with 4k, so the video screen is like 2×3 inches haha.....better that than nothing!