✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-10-27] Chris Martin on Conan Show

gai

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have to say, was never a huge fan of the song but this acoustic version is just sublime! and funny interview!

has anyone found a video of the entire interview?

there are pieces of it here: (drop down the playlist and you'll see more videos including the performance.)

[MEDIA=teamcoco]97367[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: http://teamcoco.com/video/chris-martin-weird-hometown?playlist=x;eyJ0b3RhbCI6OSwidHlwZSI6InJlbGF0ZWQiLCJpZCI6OTczOTJ9

also look out for the full video to be posted here sometime today.

• Like 1

have to say, was never a huge fan of the song but this acoustic version is just sublime! and funny interview!

there are pieces of it here: (drop down the playlist and you'll see more videos including the performance.)

Mobile Link: http://teamcoco.com/video/chris-martin-weird-hometown?playlist=x;eyJ0b3RhbCI6OSwidHlwZSI6InJlbGF0ZWQiLCJpZCI6OTczOTJ9

thank you! i think i might just wait until the full thing gets posted, since i have work i need to do right now anyway :P

Oh good... thanks for this.

Another thing I missed because of school, anyways "Life has a beautiful crazy design". I've heard the acoustic version and I love it more than the original. Chris's voice was so good and his skills using the loop pedals has improved :)

• Like 2

Agree about Chris's voice sounding especially great ... I just can't get enough of that version; it kind of gives the song a whole new power, you know? It's funny how just a few minutes on a late-night show can make my day, but between the performance and the wonderful and funny interview, it lifted my spirits at the end of a long week. Between that and Chris singing Comfortably Numb (my favorite song ever written) at that Malibu event last week, I'm having a pretty intense fangirl week. :laugh4:

• Like 2