✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Amazing Day MV - Worldwide Film Project

AMDB9

thank you! but i also really like yours.

welding could have been cool but the Sparks (eh, eh) give it a nice touch, anyway - overall, i think Guy would definitely appreciate this :P

edit: now i see @I ran away made the same reference as me. great minds think alike, huh? :P

Haha, I figured the sparks would be appreciated! And yes I like to pretend Guy is out there just scrolling through thousands of these and looking at mine like "wow, finally, one of someone grinding down spot welds". LOL.

• Like 2

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of now, I have calculated that it would take around 55 hours to watch every video that has been submitted....assuming every video is 20 seconds long

Yeah I figured there's no way all of them are getting watched so there's not much chance, but it was fun anyway! I'm guessing they'll break it down by parts of the world and try to pick one each from a bunch of different places. It'll be cool to see what they pick and how exactly they will use it.

Mine was uploaded super late because I just had the busiest weekend (it's now Sunday night here in Melbourne), so I have virtually zero chance to be chosen but here's how I spent my Saturday... lost in the city gardens :laugh3: ... I had a quick look at the tag and some people had some insanely rad Saturdays haha

[MEDIA=instagram]BNB8tV8BWdh[/MEDIA]

• Like 6

great videos, guys! hopefully some of ours will be chosen :wacky:

Mine was uploaded super late because I just had the busiest weekend (it's now Sunday night here in Melbourne), so I have virtually zero chance to be chosen but here's how I spent my Saturday... lost in the city gardens :laugh3: ... I had a quick look at the tag and some people had some insanely rad Saturdays haha

[MEDIA=instagram]BNB8tV8BWdh[/MEDIA]

that shirt :sneaky:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...