✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Amazing Day MV - Worldwide Film Project

AMDB9

Coldplay have just announced plans to make a video for Amazing Day....and you can be a part of it!

On Saturday (Nov 19th) - the day of Coldplay’s Indian debut at the Global Citizen Festival in Mumbai - we're asking for your help with a worldwide film project for the song Amazing Day.

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, please take a moment on Saturday to make a short video showing us your world. The video should be around 20 seconds long and filmed in portrait aspect. Please don't use filters on your video.

Your amazing day might be as simple as being with your best friends or the view from your bedroom window. Or, do you have a unique talent or a special moment you'd like to show the world? Use your imagination. But please do not take any risks or break any laws (in fact, it's definitely worth giving the T&Cs a read, please).

Once you've made your video, upload it to your Instagram account, using the hashtag #ColdplayAmazingDay, and tagging your location.

After you've done that, please submit the link to your Instagram video (example: [MEDIA=instagram]BK8Wz0IjOq1[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BK8Wz0IjOq1/

) using the form below. You can only submit one link per person.

Thank you in advance. We’re excited to see what you come up with!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this idea. Mine is going to be pretty lame so I doubt it gets picked, but I'm looking forward to seeing the video they make and what other fans come up with.

I sort of hate having to post it on Instagram though, because I feel embarrassed having people I actually know see it haha.

headerLogo2.jpg

NO.18 - VOL.10

rainbowLine.gif

COLDPLAY.COM FACEBOOK TWITTER INSTAGRAM OXFAM STORE

rainbowLine.gif

PLEASE SHOW US YOUR WORLD ON SATURDAY

amazing-day.gif

Tomorrow (Sat, Nov 19) – the day of Coldplay's Indian debut at the Global Citizen Festival in Mumbai – we're asking for your help with a worldwide film project for the song Amazing Day.

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, please take a moment on Saturday to make a short video showing us your world. The video should be around 20 seconds long and filmed in portrait aspect. Please don’t use filters on your video. Your video is welcome to have sound, but it would also be good if your clip still makes sense if watched without audio or dialogue.

Your amazing day might be as simple as being with your best friends or the view from your bedroom window. Or, do you have a unique talent or a special moment you’d like to show the world? Use your imagination. But please do not take any risks or break any laws (in fact, it’s definitely worth giving the T&Cs a read, please).

Once you’ve made your video, upload it to your Instagram account, using the hashtag #ColdplayAmazingDay, and tagging your location.

After you’ve done that, please submit the link to your Instagram video (example: [MEDIA=instagram]BK8Wz0IjOq1[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BK8Wz0IjOq1/

) using the form at amazingday.coldplay.com. You can only submit one link per person.

Thank you in advance. We’re excited to see what you come up with!

The Coldplay Messenger

[MEDIA=twitter]799675515011563520[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/799675515011563520

• Like 2

Luckily we had a few hours with good weather (it now is raining men again) and I went to a small walking area near my house.

Too bad that Instagram has changed the ratio of my video, but well, I've done my contribution. :)

it's supposed to be surprisingly nice here today (up to 70 degrees F at the end of November!! :shocked2: ) so i might film myself on a bike ride :cheesy:

Colorado must have sent that your way because 3 days ago, it was 80° and now it is gonna be like 45° today!

• Like 1

just submitted mine!

i got so wrapped up in trying to fix my laptop screen earlier (spent four hours and it's still not fixed) that i almost forgot :uhoh:

but anyway here's my entry if anyone wants to see:

[MEDIA=instagram]BNAxoiDh05b[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNAxoiDh05b/

i feel like it's maybe too shaky to get chosen, but oh well :P

• Like 8

just submitted mine!

i got so wrapped up in trying to fix my laptop screen earlier (spent four hours and it's still not fixed) that i almost forgot :uhoh:

but anyway here's my entry if anyone wants to see:

[MEDIA=instagram]BNAxoiDh05b[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNAxoiDh05b/

Nice !

• Like 2

They might actually be able to do something about it, since they say not to use filters in the video.

Also noticed you have a new food processor :D. I do, too! Not to mention I've been making banana ice cream lately, also :o Nice!

• Like 1

They might actually be able to do something about it, since they say not to use filters in the video.

Also noticed you have a new food processor :D. I do, too! Not to mention I've been making banana ice cream lately, also :o Nice!

that's true, if they stick it into something like Premiere they might be able to use the stabilization feature. although i tried that once and it didn't work so well for me. :P

and thank you for reminding me that i need to use my food processor more... i mostly use it to make hummus :cheesy: but haven't really had the time lately for it :P

• Like 1

I don't think the shakiness is a bad thing, I think it makes it feel more genuine if that makes any sense. The video is cool!

Everyone's is so much nicer than mine haha. I just did one of working on my car. Might have been cooler if I were welding but nothing was ready to weld today. At least it makes my garage look a lot cleaner than it is. [MEDIA=instagram]BNAHLf9BjYw[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNAHLf9BjYw/

• Like 5

I don't think the shakiness is a bad thing, I think it makes it feel more genuine if that makes any sense. The video is cool!

Everyone's is so much nicer than mine haha. I just did one of working on my car. Might have been cooler if I were welding but nothing was ready to weld today. At least it makes my garage look a lot cleaner than it is. [MEDIA=instagram]BNAHLf9BjYw[/MEDIA]

And I saw sparks

• Like 1

thank you! but i also really like yours.

welding could have been cool but the Sparks (eh, eh) give it a nice touch, anyway - overall, i think Guy would definitely appreciate this :P

edit: now i see @I ran away made the same reference as me. great minds think alike, huh? :P

• Like 1