✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Live Streams

stephen

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have my top five set, but beyond that i'm like... there's too many good songs to fit in a top ten or even twenty!!

I've formed almost a Top 20 for Coldplay but beyond that I haven't found out anything.

I haven't found the time to do this yet, but this might help in listing all the Coldplay songs for you based on how much you like them:

http://jesseepinkman.tumblr.com/COLDPLAYSONG

Don't think it includes AHFOD songs yet sadly.

• Like 2

I've formed almost a Top 20 for Coldplay but beyond that I haven't found out anything.

I haven't found the time to do this yet, but this might help in listing all the Coldplay songs for you based on how much you like them:

http://jesseepinkman.tumblr.com/COLDPLAYSONG

Don't think it includes AHFOD songs yet sadly.

that is rad, thank you for that link!

i was thinking about my top twenty the other day but i already forgot what some of them were :joy:

• Like 1

that is rad, thank you for that link!

i was thinking about my top twenty the other day but i already forgot what some of them were :joy:

Thanks, seen it posted somewhere here actually..

Hopefully I can find the time to do it one day. I've gotten far in some attempts but I kept taking day long breaks and it kept reloading and undoing everything I did...

Thanks, seen it posted somewhere here actually..

Hopefully I can find the time to do it one day. I've gotten far in some attempts but I kept taking day long breaks and it kept reloading and undoing everything I did...

now that i'm clicking through it they have songs like So Sad in there, which i feel like is weird since we don't have a real version of that song available :S

• Like 1

now that i'm clicking through it they have songs like So Sad in there, which i feel like is weird since we don't have a real version of that song available :S

True, but it show great determination by the creator of this thing....

But it is hard to rate So Sad with like only 40 second version at most availbale..

• Like 1

I don't know why people keep saying Chris didn't jump around and sing in the earlier days...

This is the thing. People complain about things they do in concerts today that they've done all along it seems (or at least back a ways). It doesn't make so much sense.

But I'll admit that I do prefer the performances themselves, how it sounds, back then then here today.