✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Live Streams

stephen

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the thing. People complain about things they do in concerts today that they've done all along it seems (or at least back a ways). It doesn't make so much sense.

But I'll admit that I do prefer the performances themselves, how it sounds, back then then here today.

I think it makes the performance better though. Imagine if he just stood still. Coldplay would turn into Celine Dion laugh4.gif

I think it makes the performance better though. Imagine if he just stood still. Coldplay would turn into Celine Dion laugh4.gif

True. A bit of jumping around is good and does enhance the performance, choruses wouldn't feel as epic if he didn't.

BTW I actually kinda like Celine Dion so yeah...

HEY!!! IS that the OLD EMOJI IM SEEING!?!?!?!

This is the thing. People complain about things they do in concerts today that they've done all along it seems (or at least back a ways). It doesn't make so much sense.

But I'll admit that I do prefer the performances themselves, how it sounds, back then then here today.

In all fairness, it has increased so much though in recent times...I mean, nowadays, running around on the catwalk seems to be more important even than actually playing the piano on Fix You...

• Like 1

In all fairness, it has increased so much though in recent times...I mean, nowadays, running around on the catwalk seems to be more important even than actually playing the piano on Fix You...

True. And that is part of the reason why these performances back then seems better sounding probably...

I tihnk he did it just enough back in the day now that I've seen whole performances of these earlier era concerts and watching it with yall.. Enough to make the show exciting, but not so much that he's out of breath literally every second and his voice as a result becomes shaky. He's getting up there too, so there's that.

Chris sometimes focuses much more on interacting with the audience. back then it seems like he applied the concept of doing something like no one is watching to singing as well as dancing, if that makes sense :P

• Like 1

A very underrated song we have here... such a great closer, so beautiful and heartfelt...

A little too fast for my liking in this version of the song though.

(I know @I ran away at least disagrees here :p)

OK, it's scary in what detail people here on Coldplaying seem to know my preferences. Guess I should post less in the future, LMAO :)

• Like 3

Ok, PM it, I gotta go everyone! This is my closer for now!!!!

Cya everyone and have a great rest of the concert!!!

goodbye! it was nice that you could join us today :D

OK, it's scary in what detail people here on Coldplaying seem to know my preferences. Guess I should post less in the future, LMAO :)

usually our Coldplay preferences are the opposite, so it's easy for me to guess :joy:

• Like 1