Coldplaying Live Streams

stephen

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

internet = real life anyway, soo...

Yeah, I know what you mean, though smiley2.gif

Well at least the opinions I say are related to Coldplay (OK, apart from those about the US Election etc. :P), and I love to hear others' opinions as well and discuss with them. After all, that's what a community is all about, Talk :D

And no one here knows or will ever know what my favorite breakfast is, for example, and that's reassuring :D

• Like 1

internet = real life anyway, soo...

Yeah, I know what you mean, though smiley2.gif

Well at least the opinions I say are related to Coldplay (OK, apart from those about the US Election etc. :p), and I love to hear others' opinions as well and discuss with them. After all, that's what a community is all about, Talk :D

And no one here knows or will ever know what my favorite breakfast is, for example, and that's reassuring :D I'm sure google knows more about me than Coldplaying... :P

Well at least the opinions I say are related to Coldplay (OK, apart from those about the US Election etc. :p), and I love to hear others' opinions as well and discuss with them. After all, that's what a community is all about, Talk :D

And no one here knows or will ever know what my favorite breakfast is, for example, and that's reassuring :D I'm sure google knows more about me than Coldplaying... :P

I wonder where or when he started to hate it...

nod.gif

And no one here knows or will ever know what my favorite breakfast is, for example, and that's reassuring :D

I know right, thank God laugh4.gif

Wow the forums were down for a few minutes?

Yes, same here, it was really slow.