✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Win Coldplay tickets, meet the band and bring 3 friends! Sutherland Bipolar Center Giveaway

sutherlandBPC

Hi all,

We are the Sutherland Bipolar Center located in Boulder, CO and we've recently teamed up with Coldplay to raise donations for a chance to win a Coldplay concert experience!

One lucky winner will receive:

• Round trip airfare for four within the continental United States
  • Hotel accommodations for four (two rooms) near the concert venue
  • Four tickets for premier seating at Coldplay’s show at FEDEX Field in Washington, DC on August 6, 2017
  • Coldplay Hospitality Passes for a meet and greet before the concert
  • A Fender guitar signed by all Coldplay band members!

Your donations help people with bipolar disorder get proven, research-based treatment to survive and thrive!

Original message by RRC.PHOENIX0325:

Just wanted to share this (even though it decreases my chance at winning with more people entering), but I might be able to see them in concert anyway since I have friends who live in DC.

But check this out, cuz the winner gets to meet the band and looks like they win an autographed guitar, too! So cool! Plus it looks like this is a pretty worthy cause. Coldplay is great to support social causes like this. Gotta love them even more for this!

https://sutherlandbipolarcenter.tapkat.org/wincoldplaytickets

-- RRC

• Like 3

Hi everyone...just gonna post what I learned. I walked over to the Sutherland Bipolar Center, and it turns out it is part of a clinic at my university. Therefore, there are no real offices here (apparently those are about 15 minutes away), so the doctors are only there to see patients. Therefore, I couldn't talk to any people from the Center, but someone else suggested I call them (I didn't tell him what I was there for). I took a picture for 'proof' that I was there![emoji14]73641af3a0b1d1c4a2d554bea350cb8b.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
Bumping this back up because the Sutherland Bipolar Center has added some stuff to the first post! Also new thread title!

Thanks, AMDB9 and fellow CU Buff/Coloradoan!

We love how Coldplay's music has such a positive effect on the world. This is why they are supporting us and our clinic for bipolar disorder. Coldplay is an amazing band that holds social causes and philanthropy close to their value system. Thanks, Coldplay!

• Like 3

Hi all,

We are the Sutherland Bipolar Center located in Boulder, CO and we've recently teamed up with Coldplay to raise donations for a chance to win a Coldplay concert experience!

One lucky winner will receive:

• Round trip airfare for four within the continental United States
  • Hotel accommodations for four (two rooms) near the concert venue
  • Four tickets for premier seating at Coldplay’s show at FEDEX Field in Washington, DC on August 6, 2017
  • Coldplay Hospitality Passes for a meet and greet before the concert
  • A Fender guitar signed by all Coldplay band members!

Your donations help people with bipolar disorder get proven, research-based treatment to survive and thrive!

Original message by RRC.PHOENIX0325:

Just wanted to share this (even though it decreases my chance at winning with more people entering), but I might be able to see them in concert anyway since I have friends who live in DC.

But check this out, cuz the winner gets to meet the band and looks like they win an autographed guitar, too! So cool! Plus it looks like this is a pretty worthy cause. Coldplay is great to support social causes like this. Gotta love them even more for this!

https://sutherlandbipolarcenter.tapkat.org/wincoldplaytickets

-- RRC

Great idea but Chris could also do the same for TINNITUS research as a lot of fans know that he has some tinnitus and are waiting for a treatment about this !

#france acouphènes #chrismartin #tinnitusresearch #tinnitussufferers

Thanks, AMDB9 and fellow CU Buff/Coloradoan!

We love how Coldplay's music has such a positive effect on the world. This is why they are supporting us and our clinic for bipolar disorder. Coldplay is an amazing band that holds social causes and philanthropy close to their value system. Thanks, Coldplay!

I love that picture and can relate to it so much. It's wonderful to able to enter a contest knowing even though I'm not likely to win the prize, it's still a win because the donation goes somewhere great.

• Like 1

I love that picture and can relate to it so much. It's wonderful to able to enter a contest knowing even though I'm not likely to win the prize, it's still a win because the donation goes somewhere great.

Yes! Your donation will help someone who can't get treatment elsewhere because they don't have the money. You're saving lives!

• Like 1

Can i enter from outside the US? Couldn't find anything about it in the Terms.

Yes, this contest is open to international travelers, so you can definitely enter. Once you make your own way to the continental U.S., we will fly you from whichever mainland state you are in to the Washington DC area. Good luck!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Less than 28 days left before the drawing, y'all! We are close to meeting the goal to award the prize, so if you haven't entered the contest, you can do so here: https://sutherlandbipolarcenter.tapkat.org/wincoldplaytickets

If you live in the Boulder, Colorado area, we are taking the signed Fender guitar around town and showing it off. Tonight, Friday, June 9th at 6pm, we will be at The Barrel at 29th St Mall. This beer, wine and spirits garden is dog-friendly, has 55 taps of a wide variety of spirits, and is outdoors so you can enjoy the sunshine! Happy hour is from 4-6pm which means $1 off drinks. You can bring your own food into the area, even order food to get delivered to your table from outside restaurants!

Jon Pickett, singer/songwriter/musician and band member with Chain Station will be out there with us to demo the Fender Guitar and play a couple of Coldplay songs! Join us, and you'll have plenty of opportunity to enter the contest tonight, too!

Don't forget, you could win: premiere concert tickets for you and 3 of your best friends to the August 6th Washington DC show, hospitality passes to meet the band before the concert, and the signed Fender guitar that you can see tonight at The Barrel!

• Like 1

This contest is to benefit the Sutherland Bipolar Center. We treat people with bipolar disorder who don't have the financial means to get the help that they need. Since 2002, we have made a difference in the lives of over 1500 people impacted by the illness. When you enter the contest to win the Ultimate Coldplay Experience, you are changing the lives of people with bipolar disorder for the better! Thank you!