✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hypnotised Music Video

AMDB9

This is a great production. The backwards ocean movement, the kaleidescope-like views of the trees and nature, etc. Really well done. Amazing the band will never just throw a song out there without thought or meaning and some sort of production. I love it. They care and it shows. Love the boys!:D

• Like 1

Wikipedia is mixing up this video with that of SJLT. It says this video broke the record of most views in one day, at 9 million, but that us SJLT.

Pshhhhhh who reads Wikipedia nowadays? I get all my information from scifi_chick21 on the YouTube...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Dunno how accurate this is but I was surfing through the YouTube comments and someone said Chris mentioned a few years ago he'd play "Hypnotized" live more for the next tour. Jump ahead to this current tour (Music of the Spheres Vol.1) and the band still hasn't played it. Think they will? Maybe he forgot. I love this song though, it would be great to hear it more.

The comment was found in the YouTube video,

``Coldplay - Hypnotised (LIVE) 18.07.2017, Paris``  Іван Марунич

Edited by TealAppeal
Adding more information

23 hours ago, TealAppeal said:

Dunno how accurate this is but I was surfing through the YouTube comments and someone said Chris mentioned a few years ago he'd play "Hypnotized" live more for the next tour. Jump ahead to this current tour (Music of the Spheres Vol.1) and the band still hasn't played it. Think they will? Maybe he forgot. I love this song though, it would be great to hear it more.

The comment was found in the YouTube video,

``Coldplay - Hypnotised (LIVE) 18.07.2017, Paris``  Іван Марунич

I have a feeling that it's one of those things that we need to remind him of!