May 16, 200818 yr I know!!!!! which is why it makes it even better coz I can actually imagine you with the hairdo. :laugh4: not that you would actually do it, but it's still amusing. PS: you know you can't complain coz you've seen a cazillion pics of me too...
May 16, 200818 yr I have actually seen one of Ricks pics too! Okay this is starting to get annoying. Is he missing an eye or something? It's got to be cool, whatever it is.
May 16, 200818 yr He looks normal... quite handsome I assure... ;) He's tired of teasing fans I guess
May 16, 200818 yr im bored You look like one of my friends I grew up with, but handsomer. Ladies must like you!
May 16, 200818 yr You look like one of my friends I grew up with, but handsomer. Ladies must like you! Until I open my mouth. haha, thanks dude. Have you posted a picture yet? im not up to date on this thread.
May 16, 200818 yr Actually I have a question, are mirror pics accurate at all? I swear I look better in cliche myspace mirror pics.
May 16, 200818 yr Actually I have a question, are mirror pics accurate at all? I swear I look better in cliche myspace mirror pics. I read once that people with symmetrical faces are usually considered most attractive, and your face looks pretty symmetrical. So a mirror wouldn't really do much probably, except maybe make a really subtle change. I think some people who always sleep on the same side of their face end up sort of changing over the years. Here's me, from an earlier page:
May 16, 200818 yr Nah, I reckon he looks like he is having going to work. Either way you are very photogenic. Lucky!
May 16, 200818 yr Actually I have a question, are mirror pics accurate at all? I swear I look better in cliche myspace mirror pics. Haha. At home I have this "magic" mirror that I always think I look better in. I don't know what it is, but I love that mirror. Though I would never photograph myself in it, way too unoriginal.:laugh3:
May 16, 200818 yr We should all do obligatory MySpace-style abs pics. And put some lye in your black-dyed hair, people! This should be as realistic as possible. MrCool/KellieP - Nope not work or frat, I just got back from a political science simulation where I represented Taiwan. I totally showed China who's boss.
May 16, 200818 yr does anyone knwo how to make the size of a pic file smaller?...ive tried to put one up but didnt work :(
May 16, 200818 yr does anyone knwo how to make the size of a pic file smaller?...ive tried to put one up but didnt work :( Just send me the pic, I can resize it for you in photoshop. My AIM is SpykerSpeed, online now.
May 16, 200818 yr Or you could resize the pictures while uploading to here: http://www.imageshack.us/ We should all do obligatory MySpace-style abs pics. And put some lye in your black-dyed hair, people! This should be as realistic as possible I'm in for sure. I've got crazy ideas for crazy overhead angles and everything.
May 16, 200818 yr right got it working...but i think i mucked up the height of the pic but anyway lol
May 16, 200818 yr Me messing about in the kitchen in the 118-118 gear I got from the arsenal match :cool: EDIT: Tash is fake. lol
May 16, 200818 yr Hahaha, dude you look awesome :cool: :laugh1: I havn't seen a 118 118 advert for months for some reason... they're so cheesy, but I miss them all the same.
Create an account or sign in to comment