✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc

busybeeburns

All of you look really good!!! Coldplaying boys are indeed very cute... :wink3:

Mrcool, you're looking gooood!!! Last piccie I remember seeing from you (before i 'abandoned' the board) you still had a really boyish face... You look different now!! :nice:

• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

I read once that people with symmetrical faces are usually considered most attractive, and your face looks pretty symmetrical. So a mirror wouldn't really do much probably, except maybe make a really subtle change.

I think some people who always sleep on the same side of their face end up sort of changing over the years.

Here's me, from an earlier page:

attachment.php?attachmentid=27029&d=1210042875

I've said it before but it bears repeating...

very niiiiice!;)

All of you look really good!!! Coldplaying boys are indeed very cute... :wink3:

Mrcool, you're looking gooood!!! Last piccie I remember seeing from you (before i 'abandoned' the board) you still had a really boyish face... You look different now!! :nice:

Thank you. I'm happy that I don't look like I'm 12 anymore!

Ari, you're from Murcia??

When I lived in Marbella my dad studied with a couple from Murcia...

you lived in Marbella :surprised: things aren't good there now...

i'm not from Murcia, i'm from other places of my country (i mean my background), i live in Región de Murcia since many many years ago, but i don't live in the capital so... i live in the old Qart-Hadast :smug: we are much better than Murcia :P (nah i'm kiddin Murcia is cool too, different but cool).

anyways i'm still abroad, in Portugal :dance: (centre-north of the country, Beiria area, i won't be too concrete :P)

I've heard Marbella is pretty bad now. loads of violence, mobs taking over...

I think things weren't so bad when I was there... or if they were, they were so much better than Brazil that we were pretty happy about it!!!

i think that this violence problem is in my whole country, most in the south may be... but i meant economically and all this stuff, i think is not as glamurous it used to be, governors of this city are on a trial, i don't know if you have heard about it :thinking:

there are many bad things said about Marbella now, is given as the worst example of tourism (i'm studying tourism) along with the touristic area of my region that is La Manga del Mar Menor. :worried:

anyways good that you had been in my country and you had liked it. :D

Oh, you study tourism?? I'm graduating in Hotel Management!!

And I actually went to Marbella coz my dad was doing his post grad in Hotel Management at Les Roches.

How is the tourism sector in Spain atm?? Is it still growing enormously??

And I actually went to Marbella coz my dad was doing his post grad in Hotel Management at Les Roches.

Y'all are probably hurting a bit cause Americans aren't traveling overseas as much due to the falling dollar. But that might get better soon.

Also I bet most tourism in the EU is from the UK and Germany, right? So maybe Americans aren't the reason...

yes i am, but it was not the degree i wanted to do after all, i like it but ...

congrats Mariana :D so it means that you had done a Tourism study already? i mean don't this one Management is like an specialitation? :) is cool. :thumbsup:

i think is not as enormous as it was, experts are warning about it, is not growning as it used to do those previous years and they don't know what to blame on this... economy or what... they say that true we have more tourists each year but they spend less money here, as they stay at friends houses and stuff like that.. anyways some politicians are doing bad things to tourism and so tourism itself does bad things so :\

y

congrats Mariana :D so it means that you had done a Tourism study already? i mean don't this one Management is like an specialitation? :)

actually it's a major. You can graduate in hotel management without haveing to study tourism before. Which I'm glad coz i don't think I could handle all the project making and viability studies that are done.

I think my course is more 'hands-on'. We get to learn how to cook, make drinks, make beds... and then, how to manage all that. Like a restaurant or hotel...

Brazil is declining a bit in tourism, but mostly because it's becoming rather expensive to come here since our currency is getting stronger. We've also been having a lot or trouble in airports...

actually it's a major. You can graduate in hotel management without haveing to study tourism before. Which I'm glad coz i don't think I could handle all the project making and viability studies that are done.

I think my course is more 'hands-on'. We get to learn how to cook, make drinks, make beds... and then, how to manage all that. Like a restaurant or hotel...

Brazil is declining a bit in tourism, but mostly because it's becoming rather expensive to come here since our currency is getting stronger. We've also been having a lot or trouble in airports...

congrats... so here you can do the same.. that's why many people find to be in uni as a waste of time, as when we finish someone can be choosen when applying for a job if they have thos kind of courses :( ... there are masters here that consists on what you had done :)

aww that's bad :( good that your currency is strong but is bad for tourism, so your future job i guess :\

Guest Grace

^ that'd be great!

it'd have to be a life-size collage, though!

hehehe. we should really make one when we meet up one day. :laugh3: and write funny things and comments on it.