• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

yes we only wear it on the day we graduate which is kinda boring but the hats are pretty and we get champagne glasses and a golden pen (uuuh yeah, it's made of real gold), the red pants thing for a month sound way more fun hahaha :wacko: why do you do that anyway? lol

Well. We basically do it to show that we are graduating. I have no idea how the tradiation started, but it has turned into a period where teenagers get drunk and have fun. I didn't get drunk, but I did have fun though :)

but what did you think i looked like? :uhoh:

:P

:laugh4:

I knew I should've explained the second sentence! :D Actually, I didn't have any clear picture of you in my mind, if you know what I think. But I thought you had lighter hair and more boyish face. :P

:laugh4:

I knew I should've explained the second sentence! :D Actually, I didn't have any clear picture of you in my mind, if you know what I think. But I thought you had lighter hair and more boyish face. :P

you calling me girlish? :angry:

:P

thanks other people who are nice:D

A photo from one of my best friends in here 25 anniversary.We all know each other since 1997 and we are always try to have a reunion at least every month

Some of the guys were drunk,it was a good party

Very nice, it's good to organize get-togethers especially after everybody graduates and gets jobs because otherwise you'll never find mutual time to hang out with all your old buddies... that's what I'm afraid of happening to me and my friends soon...

A photo from one of my best friends in here 25 anniversary.We all know each other since 1997 and we are always try to have a reunion at least every month

Some of the guys were drunk,it was a good party

Hey Alfie... it's been a while since I've seen you around... nice pic!! :nice:

Justin, I like your pic... it's very... playful!!!

though i do have to say that i kind of pictured you as hey arnold just because of your avi...

:laugh3::laugh3:

I did that too!!

it's a cool picture... and the shirt is great!