• Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gitta Rensolo

• Bright

• Lore

• mc_squared

that is absolutely beautiful, i have never thrown myself on the floor at a concert, i have always been trying to jump on the stage! hehehehheheh

well... once the concert is over no point to jump ON stage, so why not throw yourself in a sea of neon butterflies?? :nice:

umm he said why.. how is that being rude.

mark im gonna say it.

SHUT UP! seriously, you are bringing on the argument yourself. And im sure myself and others do not want this to become some argument debate between you and nathan.

you are the one starting this.........just like you did last time.

Nathan may be blunt. but hes not the freaken devil. seriously mark grow up. Stop trying to make a fight out of nothing.

THE WORD "WHY".. HONESTLY?

Im with jack on this one

Exactly.

And I'm sure Jenjie and Ian aren't gonna be too impressed with the constant whinging to them. Especially since Mark starts his fair share of arguements.

There's a lot of people on this forum who're starting to grow tired of your show, Mark.

umm he said why.. how is that being rude.

mark im gonna say it.

SHUT UP! seriously, you are bringing on the argument yourself. And im sure myself and others do not want this to become some argument debate between you and nathan.

you are the one starting this.........just like you did last time.

You haven't seen the obscene language and slanderous insinuations he used in another thread, so I'm afraid you've got it completely wrong.;)

Go back a page in this thread and see how rude he was about somebody else's appearance, too. That was completely unnecessary.

You haven't seen the obscene language and slanderous insinuations he used in another thread, so I'm afraid you've got it completely wrong.;)

Go back a page in this thread and see how rude he was about somebody else's appearance, too. That was completely unnecessary.

Then respond to it or take issue to it in ANOTHER THREAD.

You're bringing this fight into every single thread. Unnecessarily.

And yeah, he did, but if I remember (i haven't looked back), that girl made a dig at him first.

Then respond to it or take issue to it in ANOTHER THREAD.

Unfortunately he insulted her in this thread.

And yeah, he did, but if I remember (i haven't looked back), that girl made a dig at him first.

I very much doubt it, but if you can find evidence of such a comment, please highlight it.:dozey: